Search results

+
  1. W

Hit level 46 all yellow con quests disappeared from my map except talk to Hanako.

So this didn't happen to anyone else?
  2. W

Love Rollercoaster job doesn't appear in my game

It took me a while to find the fuse box... its underneath on a little ledge, keep looking you'll find it.
  3. W

Hit level 46 all yellow con quests disappeared from my map except talk to Hanako.

I was finishing up all side missions and gigs before going to end game. I was doing a gig for the captain, finished it and hit level 46 and when I opened my map all the other side quests / gigs were missing. Blue NCPD quests are still on the map, but the only yellow quest icon I now have left...
  4. W

Colourblind mode

Borderland 2 also has this and its awesome!
  5. W

Achievement "Overkill" broken?

Knew someone was going to say that... it only needs to happen 10 times... think about how many mobs I've killed from 19 to level 37... Worse odds than the lottery? or Broken? My vote goes with broken. And considering I use devil puff balls and igni and my steel sword has 20% chance to...
  6. W

Achievement "Overkill" broken?

Achievement "Overkill" broken? SInce level 19 (now level 37) I've had 1 poison / 1 bleeding / 1 burning stones in my each of my swords. Either the damage types are broken or the Achievement.
  7. W

Patch 1.05 for PC out now!

Don't see it as hating. Don't see it as an exploit either. exploit = multiplayer exclusively.
  8. W

Seven Cats Tavern (Potential spoilers)

Lack of true group sword skill makes both Drowners and Nekkers (and wolves and dogs) a pain in the posterior.
  9. W

Very much so. Like I said, its not something I would waste time on doing. But if someone else wants to corner the market on cow hide in their SINGLE PLAYER GAME, they can be my guest.
  10. W

Something something thread moved. Also ponies.

Horrible idea. Its never worked well at any forum I'm a member of.
  11. W

Moving everything to one huge thread is a horrible idea.
  12. W

This game isn't a MMO, stop adding MMO "fixes" to it. I couldn't see killing cows for hours on end to make a few crown as something I would do, but if someone wants to spend time doing that in his single player game, more power to him or her. I find it more than a bit suspect that...
  13. W

I'm here to thank you for the colorblind mode! But...

I'm here to thank you for the colorblind mode! But... The blue mist when following a scent is even harder for me to see than the red. Not all colorblindness is the same, that's why to really offer a method to help all of your CB players you need to let us have a few colors to choose from. I'd...
  14. W

every quest leads you by the nose , point A to point B

I wouldn't mind turning it off, but to be honest when I'm playing Geralt Holmes I usually ignore the mini map anyway since I'm too busy trying to see the red on green markers due to my deuteranopia. I'd much rather they add a color-blind mode (one of the reasons I love Borderlands 2 so much) to...
  15. W

Maybe allowing to use oils in combat is a good idea?

Thats the way I've been doing it from the beginning. I didn't even know you could click on the oil.
  16. W

According to the guy above you we are both bugged.
  17. W

Please let us sell crossbow bolts.

From a RPG or IRL prospective... would someone just say "Ahhh screw it, I have enough money!" and throw ammo away? I doubt it.
  18. W

Like I said above I've been able to apply oils in battle... Blood and Broken Bones difficulty. So I don't know what the issue is that others are having. I agree that a buff icon with a counter would be very nice.
  19. W

Redanian Halbedier's armor - Long red armor

@ OP, I found that armor in a random crate while out questing in Velen. I know thats not too helpful, but I wanted you to know it is out there just waiting to be picked up.
  20. W

Please let us sell crossbow bolts.

Please let us sell crossbow bolts. The amount of inventory clutter in this game is insane. Please allow us to sell bolts.
Top Bottom