Search results

+
  1. S

Music Sound Volume overrides Radio Volume , also I wish seperate option for combat music and ambient

Music Sound Volume in Options overrides Radio Volume , should be seperate. Also I wish we could have another option for ambience and combat music slider. While I enjoy the ambient music, combat not so much, especially when its going on for too long. Its just too loud and I get confused whats...
  2. S

Anyone Interested in Helping/Teaming up in Overhauling the Potion System?

Thank you so much for your effort doing this ! This is the one thing nagging me since release and prevented me to enjoy the game to the fullest , I can not wait :) Would you balance the effects as well? ( overall make em a bit weaker , since it will be active in w2 length) Would be awesome if...
  3. S

CDPR: I wanna play like this......ALWAYS. (Video inside)

wait how you managed to walk around outside zoomed in?! wanna have this ,too!
  4. S

Alchemy System is a mess...

I think many people who would not like a tw1 like alchemy system returning to the w3 forget that if it would be in place, the potions would last much longer. In tw1 the potions lasted 10-15min on average if I remember correctly. In my opinion the alchemy system was the one main thing seperating...
  5. S

How to deal with life-regen mobs on Death march?

I had a fight with a vamp in a sewer outhealing my dps,hitting me with super high dmg and 4 levels higher as I am on death march (alchemy build) ...tried a lot , what worked in the end was swallow ,black blood (vamps take damage when they hit you ), thunderbold, a decoction that increases dmg...
  6. S

The Witcher 3 Modding

did cdpr announced any estimated release schedule? I think the community cant get their hands fast enough on it , even in a buggy super early beta stage I think they should release it as fast as they can, hoping they wont take 2 years again like in w2 :/
  7. S

I created a Free Camera\FOV\ToD tool for screenshots

thanks for your effort ! However could you by any chance make a fov only mod (like in witcher 1 if you played it ) with 3 different toggable premade settings , one zoomed far out , one like now vanilla and 1 zoomed in like when indoors ( with geralt being on the left corner) ?? Also at the...
  8. S

Alchemy System is a mess...

the w1 system was my favourite as well , the odd thing tough is that the devs "cheated" their own system within the gameplay because in many situations it doesnt make any sense that gerald meditates from a narrative perspective. In quests where gerald has to hurry for some reason, it just...
  9. S

witcher 2 with alchemy and oil system of tw1 = epic win!!!

I just miss the deepness of the alchemy system , it was kinda a minigame for itself in tw1 , it was the everyday bread and "work" to keep up with them, because thats one of the things what makes a witcher right? -u have to buy alcohol,powder and oils with different quality,u just feel really...
  10. S

witcher 2 with alchemy and oil system of tw1 = epic win!!!

witcher 2 with alchemy and oil system of tw1 = epic win!!! Imagine witcher 2 with a advanced and tweaked alchemy system of tw1, including drinking and blade coating without meditating = epic win?
  11. S

Skip Prolouge = items and exp ???

Skip Prolouge = items and exp ??? Hi , when I decide to skip these chapters until the last when talking to roche in the prison, what about the items and exp you would gather playing them before?? Are they carried over?ß For example the Melitetes Heart Talisman.
  12. S

is my pc not good enough to play with ubersampling?

is my pc not good enough to play with ubersampling? Hallo WItchercommunity! I am a bit confused with my PC. It should be good enough to play tw2 with ubersampling or not?? WIthout it, I can play it smoothly with highest settings. Besides its offtopic but I tried out Crysis1 today, lol i cant...
Top Bottom