Search results

+
  1. E

Game crash after Hotfix v1.06

Since updating, I get to the CDPR's bird on the load screen and the game freezes without producing any crash reports. Going through the (troubleshoot) motions now but wanted to know if anyone else has seen this issue - knows a quick fix.
  2. E

[Bug] Jonny's Shoes

Johnny's Shoes (with a weight of 0.4) can be crafted infinite times yet they can't be removed from the player inventory - can't drop, disassemble, put in player stash, etc.
  3. E

Tour Bus

Would love to see a tour bus for each area. Pay a small fee and sit in an open-topped bus taking us through the scenic Night City suburbs and (possibly) having a guide giving us (text or speech) information on the history of various hots spots. Honestly, even if the bus just drove around the...
  4. E

Iconic weapons disappearing from Inventory (crafting?)

When I went to my stash to drop in some iconic items (Dying Light and Chaos) they were no longer in my inventory and crafting options only show the upgrade. I'm unsure if these items are disappearing due to an inventory bug but my current guess is they're being dismantled since there's no...
  5. E

Preorders already?

Preorders already? Just by chance I was browsing the local EB Games store here in Aus (Games Stop in other countries I think), and I came across a sale on Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders (https://ebgames.com.au/pc-164816-Cyberpunk-2077-PC) for AU$90. I signed up to get notification from CD Projeck...
Top Bottom