Search results

+
  1. S

It's okay not to be a fan of CDPR right now

Already posted this in some other threads, but after all the effort I made self-reflecting and dealing with my own disappointment, might as well make it a thread... I've been on these forums long enough to be a Forum Veteran, played through the entire Witcher series and its spin-offs and was...
  2. S

Many needs too calm down now is the time CDPR needs support from its fans

I've been on these forums long enough to be a Forum Veteran, played through the entire Witcher series and its spin-offs and was really looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077. I defended Cyberpunk in many other gaming forums when there was backlash against the crunch, then the trans-trope things, then...
  3. S

anyone else not having too many issues on base consoles?

The point being? You're on a forum. We're all here to write down what we're thinking and to see, or at least acknowledge what others are thinking. You've enough mental acuity to simply block out what you're not agreeing with, right? Because you have your work cut out for you - and it's rather...
  4. S

anyone else not having too many issues on base consoles?

I think the amount of refund requests and Sony’s reaction will tell you enough. 👍It’s admirable that you’re honest and putting up with it, but for most people, it’s enough to say no. Their bar is simply lower than yours.
  5. S

People I think need to give CDPR a chance I think they've earned it.

Who's been attempting to take them out? I'm not saying they don't have detractors, but did the Illuminati force them to release the game in a buggy state, cover up early footage or overpromise? Unless the Martian Lizardmen replaced Marcin Iwinski with a body double that sabotaged the project...
  6. S

Dunno. Some of the most precious things in the world can be rather fragile. Trust for one. Not really worth getting back into a relation when one of the partners has proven to be abusive. That's not a metaphore for what's happening now mind you, just an example of how relational capita is...
  7. S

Important update for PlayStation users

I like this take! Was going to write up something similar to rebuke all the "next gen killed it!" guff, but you beat me to it. I think they needed a year more anyway to get all the bugs/oversights out and add some of the content they were originally considering. I'm no developer, but I'm...
  8. S

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Ah crap, you're right. I mean, Sapowski is kind of a dillweed, but Pondsmith seemed genuinely excited for this project and a rather caring dude.
  9. S

That's the one thing I'm willing to give CDPR: They've shown themselves to stick by the aftercare of a product. Granted, Witcher 3 was far less broken and didn't need as much fixed, but I have good hope they'll try.
  10. S

Alright, so I just looked it up. Don't panic Calibrated84, but this is the first time ever a Playstation game got completely yanked! But so what! It's just a little indie title from a little known Polish developer. It's not like they could ever afford the kind of advertisement that...
  11. S

Yeah, no biggie. PlayStation pulls triple-A releases from its store all the time. Remember Life of Black Tiger? What do you mean hasn’t been pulled? And CP77 has? And Fallout76? Really? I mean, this has happened before right? Yo! Calibrated! Tell these drama-queens about all the other...
  12. S

Well kudos to you for taking my post in good stride. I’m impressed and would like to apologise for maybe being wrong about you! The above I can respect and actually agree with. I do think they’ve made tactical mistakes and now people might be overly harsh on them by unjustly seeing it as...
  13. S

Alrighty. First of, facts are exact things. You want to use precise, careful language. You said: “Has” as in present tense. The current moment. Well, currently the company has acknowledged that the game runs like dogfood and mistakes were made. It’s neither solid, nor stable, nor is getting...
  14. S

This. I’m giving them a shadow of the doubt and am willing to suspect they’ve bungled into all of this through sheer incompetence, but MAN does it look like they’ve been dishonest and not delivering the best possible product on this one.
  15. S

In your opinion. How do you define “fact” Iskras? Is that whenever YOU make a subjective statement you don’t want refuted, and don’t call it a fact if you don’t like someone else’s opinion? Because “solid, stable base, respected” is a whole lot of opinion. You’ve warped your world in a way...
  16. S

So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

Personally, even if the game’s performance was miraculous and it ran well on all consoles, or was never released on some, I’d still be disappointed with the overall lack of quality of the game. There’s bugs galore, lousy AI, random spawning, progression breaking etc. The furor our there is over...
  17. S

Yes, technical issues, and even that’s a stretch. I’m not sure what your discussions about which platform has the best RPGs and biggest player base, has anything to do with that. That’s just willy-waving.
  18. S

Agreed. Guys stop it. I don’t care how many facts you bring up, they’re off-topic and do nothing to keep the place cordial.
  19. S

You’re right. People shouldn’t have that expectation. You could state that people shouldn’t have expected the game to run at all on 13 year old hardware, or at least at a stable 30 frames. Though to be fair, CDPR did just that by announcing it for 13 year old hardware. And yes, it does “run”...
  20. S

I just finished reading this digital foundry articles and the challenges seem vast for the base PS4 and xbone one. They’ll need to figure out a way to double frame rate in places. I honestly think it’ll be too big a challenge, though you’ll find me completely agreeing that it sucks console...
Top Bottom