Search results

+
  1. W

Witcher 2 saves lost

Witcher 2 saves lost I recently bought and installed a ssd drive to my computer, mostly because my ancient harddrive was immensly corrupt and my system kept crashing down. I reinstalled Windows 7 on the ssd without issues and everything works perfectly. However, since not only the windows 7 was...
  2. W

Game music

Game music I am curious about the rest of the forum's thoughts about this particular subject. As everyone knows, the music from TW1 was not in any part of TW2 and it seems likely that TW3 will contain no music from previous games. And I am not questoning that the music in TW3 will also be...
  3. W

Problems uploading arena score

Problems uploading arena score Played arena mode for 2-3 hours now and made a pretty decent score. However, when I try to upload it I recieve a message saying "Connection problem" and "Game assets have been modified". Anyone know to fix this thing so that I can upload my score? Really annoying...
  4. W

"Yet the past remains the key to the future ..." (Spoiler)

"Yet the past remains the key to the future ..." (Spoiler) This small quote from the ending of the game, after the outro. Is this a reference to something that have happened in the books/witcher 1? A prophecy, an incident, perhaps it is referring to the Battle of Brenna? What do you...
  5. W

A logical error

A logical error It has probably been a thread about this before, but as I've never seen one I'm bringing it up. At the point when Triss and Geralt are having sex beneath the roses of rememberence some Scoia'Tael walks inn and notices that the bandits have been killed by a witchers blade. How...
  6. W

The Witcher 2 Steam Workshop?

The Witcher 2 Steam Workshop? For those of you that have purchased Witcher 2 on steam (which I assume is quite a lot), do you know if CD Project have planned a Steam Mod Workshop similar to one Bethesda created for Skyrim?
Top Bottom