Search results

+
  1. M

How old are you ?

hi all i'm 29 i like movies and games .i like and play most of genre and i'm good at strategy(usually) And love TW1 and 2 though i didn't finish TW2 yet
  2. M

remove 35 talent limit from TW2

1st sorry for inconvenience that you didn't get me. I hope this time I don't sound rude or anything. I hope this time i be clear enough. 2nd I didn't play TW1 vanilla so i don't know it. I just played TW1 Enhanced Version and even though, TW1 manual page 49 wrote you can't get all talents, i...
  3. M

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi all I'm Ali from Iran (Shiraz) 29 and love The Witchers specially TW1 didn't read the book but loved the games they are awesome Nice talking to you and have a good day and night PS:sorry for weak English
  4. M

Good-bye

hi i'm very new here actully i registered few hours before so i don't know u at all but i agree . TW1 still is the best and i love it more than any other game and still playing it but TW2 wasn't that prfect game i was looking for Garalt is Weak and slow, talent's are limited and lot's of mouse...
  5. M

I like it to be like TW1 Garalt is a hero a mutate how has a lot of exprience how gonna be strogest witcher of all time he has enough time to be the best in all 3.5 path I like to see him at fullest power even if they make it possible after you see all 16 ending or more then I realllllly would...
  6. M

Things you would like fixed in The Witcher 2.

There are quite a few suggestions, but for me what I realy like to get change is the talent system. I don't like 35 max talent system. In TW1 I killd an insane number of monsters in a very long playthrough, so I can see Garalt in his most strong shape . maybe most player don't like this idea and...
  7. M

remove 35 talent limit from TW2 i'm a fan of The Witcher games loved both of them and still playing TW1 and started TW2 but got frustrated after found out that in TW2 there is a limit for talent and i don't like it Garalt in TW1 was perfect though i had to kill a lot of monster to get enough...
Top Bottom