Search results

+
  1. F

1.11 Cyberpsycho Lt. Mower dying issue

I've got an issue with the Cyberpsycho "Maxtac" Lt. Mower quest in Version 1.11. I'm aware of the pre-1.06 issues with her getting stuck in the ground/stairs, but that's not it. Because her case may provide special insight into the entire affair, I try to keep her alive. But it's the tenth time...
  2. F

opt-out of opt-in?

1.06 worked OK for me so far (some crashes, but always starting reliably). Today, I was presented with a requester: do I allow CDPR to get some telemetry on my gaming machine? I answered yes, since I want to help them fix bugs and improve. Since that "yes", the game gets stuck in a black...
  3. F

bug fixes: first things first

There's a lot to fix in Cyberpunk 2077 before the game can show its brilliance... let's help the developers getting their priorities: https://www.change.org/p/the-cyberpunk-developers-fix-the-manhole-covers-in-cyberpunk-2077 :sneaky:
  4. F

TW2 outgoing port 80, incoming listening on TCP 47000 ?

TW2 outgoing port 80, incoming listening on TCP 47000 ? I noticed two sorts of internet connections when starting The Witcher 2. One is by the launcher, connecting to port 80 (HTTP) of some webserver in France. I have some ideas what this could be, but instead of guessing, I'd better ask what...
Top Bottom