Search results

+
  1. elessar68

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hi Burza, I hope you're doing well ! Yesterday, I've just finished Thronebreaker for the second time (I wanted to complete all the achievements that I had missed the first time in November 18). The game is still great. However I've noticed that the mulligan system is the same that when...
  2. elessar68

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello Burza, I want to congratulate the team for the Crimson Curse expansion. The game is really enjoyable at the moment. The diversity of decks is really great. Of course there is always room for further improvement, particularly in terms of balancing, but I'm really confident that the team...
  3. elessar68

Call on the power of the Giants!

There is something wrong in the French version of the game : In the screen where you select the arena mode, it presents the classical version and the special version which is "Imitation" where you play with the deck of your opponent. This is normally the "Mimic" mode. So I thought that I had...
  4. elessar68

Suggestion: Please give some meteorite powder for win in Arena

You can actually obtain meteorite powder by playing arena, but not if you win 9 games (according to my personal experience) : I played 57 runs of Arena since Homecoming (according to the contracts). On those 57 runs, I won 6 times (9 wins). Each time, I received 1 non-premium gold card, 1 keg...
  5. elessar68

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Burza ! Firstly I wanted to say that the Challenger tournament from this week-end was amazing ! Congrats to all involved people, both in front and behind the camera ! Secondly, I'm very impressed by what you have shown in the Homecoming video, even if it was too short in my taste. Congrats to...
  6. elessar68

Premium card in the profile page

OK, I just have sent a message via the contact support. Personally, I like to take a look on the profile page of my latest opponents, so I can better select my future premium cards, if I like the animation.
  7. elessar68

Premium card in the profile page

Premium card in the profile page Hello, My brother and I have just noticed today a problem with the profile page. I changed today my Ciri: Nova into Premium and put it in my profile. My brother was unable to see it. There is only a blank in the place of the card. We can only see the banner of...
  8. elessar68

SOLVED Premium cards are not taken into account in the number of cards in the profile

Hi, OK thanks, I just notice for the first time the "tiny" brownish bar. I agree with you, I would prefer a separate counter.
  9. elessar68

SOLVED Premium cards are not taken into account in the number of cards in the profile

Premium cards are not taken into account in the number of cards in the profile Hello, The numbers of cards in the profile page correspond only to the non-animated possessed cards. For instance in my individual case, I possess every non-animated Scoia'tael cards in my collection except 2 gold...
Top Bottom