Search results

+
  1. R

Best place to gain XP (spoilers: read at your own risk))

Best place to gain XP (spoilers: read at your own risk)) This thread is purely informative as I did some research while enjoying the game to find out where is easier to rack up some more XP... In Chapter I and II, even though the monsters are still worth some XP, there aren't any places that...
  2. R

Don't want to advance the main quests yet.

Don't want to advance the main quests yet. The title says it all... I want to gain a few extra Xp by killing monsters but I dont want to advance the quests, especially the one with the Striga... I want to examine the Striga's crypt but I dont want stupid Velerad to lock me in.. how can I do...
  3. R

Crypt outside the village

Crypt outside the village I want to add some more Xp and I am searching places where mosnters lurk.... There are 2 crypts.. one in the fields and one outside the village, on the road that leads to the lakeside. Do the monsters respawn in there if I don't advance the quest with Berengar? As...
  4. R

After diplomacy and hunting

After diplomacy and hunting So I am playing this game again after a long time and I have completed diplomacy and hunting. Geralt said that he has defeated the Salamandra leader and that he has to move on. The purpose of this quest, was to lure them out of the camp. But when I finish the quest...
  5. R

Leveling up

Leveling up I was wondering.... I read everywhere about gaining extra xp by killing many monsters and leveling up to reach the highest, but I havent seen anywhere how MANY levels can you actually go up in every chapter.... As you know we all want to go higher and higher but after some time, it...
Top Bottom