Search results

+
  1. Z

Mod Idea: shake camera with attacks

just like in title. i want ask is there a chance to get mod that shake camera with light attack? because i search nexus and i only find shake camera with heavy attacks.
  2. Z

Mod Idea: Shaking camera with strong attack

Mod Idea: Shaking camera with strong attack As in the title I would like to know if it is possible to create such a modification. I noticed this while watching the famous 35 min. gameplay.
  3. Z

Brak możliwości spasowania

Brak możliwości spasowania Tak jak w tytule nie mogę pasować. No człowieka krew jasna alewa kiedy gram rankeda a tu opcja odpowiedzialna za pas nie reaguje.
  4. Z

Problem z Zleceniami Wiedzmińskimi po patchu 1.31A w wersji GOG

Problem z Zleceniami Wiedzmińskimi po patchu 1.31A w wersji GOG Czasami nie można oddać wykonananego zlecenia na potwora. Brak opcji dialogowej albo poprostu dany zleceniodawca nie chce nawet z nami pogadać. Wcześniej nigdy takiego problemu nie miałem. Zauważyłem też że zwykle są to zlecenia...
  5. Z

Starting Armor or Viper Armor with dress

Starting Armor or Viper Armor with dress I'm looking mod which would add dress from Bear Armor Level 1 to starting armor or Viper Armor
  6. Z

Aard blast

Aard blast Is it possible to change the look and feel of the sign aard to whatever was presented in the 35 minute gameplay from E3? On the gameplay looked more to push a powerful but fairly narrow wave in the direction of opponents. Even opponents reacted more realistically and without delay...
  7. Z

Migotanie tekstur

Migotanie tekstur Otóż mam problem z migotaniem tekstur liści, trawy, budynków można powiedzieć że z wszystkimi obiektami w grze. Strasznie jest to irytujące i kuje w oczy. Wygląda to tak jakby w gra miała strasznie słaby lub całkowicie wyłączony antyaliasing, mimo że jest włączony w...
  8. Z

[MOD REQUEST] Starting Armor Replace

[MOD REQUEST] Starting Armor Replace I am seeking a mod which swapped to the appearance of all armor on armor initial appearance. It would be nice to add to the initial armor dress with armor bear the first level.
  9. Z

Adding Nvidia Effects

Adding Nvidia Effects Is it possible to introduce or somehow unlock in the game options presented on the effects of this material ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SpPqXdzl7g I especially would depend on the flexible water simulation and aerial perspective fog .
  10. Z

Geralt movement like in E3 2014 gameplay

Geralt movement like in E3 2014 gameplay Is it possible to restore the movement of Geralt of gameplay E3 2014 ? I mean mainly the way slowed down its run . 8:40 minutes on this gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx3CRJmpTPw
  11. Z

Longer lower part of the hair in the default hairstyle without hairworks

Longer lower part of the hair in the default hairstyle without hairworks I would like to ask if it is possible to restore the appearance of hair Geralt of gameplay at E3 2014 ? Hair looked then for longer and narrower and of their physics was more realistic. I am using mod essenthy " hairbang...
  12. Z

BUG z Misją Mistrz nad Mistrzami

BUG z Misją Mistrz nad Mistrzami Problem tkwi w tym że skończyłem to zadanie już dosyć dawno i kiedy przechodziłem zadanie w Krwi i Winie związanym z kontem w banku( niestety nie pamiętam nazwy questa) i doszło do walki na pięści z strażnikami, spuścili mi manto na dwa ciosy i zadanie Mistrz...
  13. Z

Kiedy patch 1.22?

Kiedy patch 1.22? Wiadomo może już coś na temat następnego patcha. Jakieś info by się przydało.
  14. Z

Problem z Osiągnięciem Turned Every Stone

Problem z Osiągnięciem Turned Every Stone Otóż nie wpadło mi to osiągniecie na GoG-u a znalazłem już wszystkie arcymistrzowskie schematy ze wszystkich szkół. A może nie chodzi też o wiedźmińskie pancerze tylko wszystkie schematy. A może chodzi też o rynsztunek ze szkoły mantikory na NG+ bo...
  15. Z

Stronger Monster at Night

Stronger Monster at Night As the title I would like to ask if there is a chance for stronger and more aggressive some monsters in the night . I mean mainly concrete monsters such as np.wilkołaki , vampires and ghosts ?
  16. Z

GOG Galaxy nie uruchamia się poprawnie

GOG Galaxy nie uruchamia się poprawnie Tak jak w tytule podczas gdy włączam GoG Galaxy pokazuje się okienko na szarym tle i nic i tak w kółko. Miał ktoś podobny problem? Wersja GoG-a to 1.1.9.
  17. Z

Holding the sword in both hands at times when fighting and increase range of Igni Firestream

Holding the sword in both hands at times when fighting and increase range of Igni Firestream As I wrote in the title , I would like to ask whether it is possible to create such a mod . Another issue is the increasing range igni FireStream ? Look at 9:09...
  18. Z

[Mod Idea] Faster Geralt Dodge like in Demo E3 2014

[Mod Idea] Faster Geralt Dodge like in Demo E3 2014 As in the title , I would like to ask whether it is possible to restore dodging from the show E3 2014?
  19. Z

Nvidia Physx Particle Debris Mod

Nvidia Physx Particle Debris Mod Is there a way to restore or create effects mentioned in the title ? I know that The Witcher 3 is implemented some basic particle effect.
  20. Z

Rozwiązanie problemu spadków fps i frezzów w Novigradzie i innych miejscach

Rozwiązanie problemu spadków fps i frezzów w Novigradzie i innych miejscach Otóż dzisiaj postanowiłem pobawić się trochę w poszukiwanie rozwiązania tych problemów i odinstalowałem najnowsze sterowniki do karty graficznej Nvidia 361.43 i powróciłem do starszych 359.00. Wcześniej grałem na...
Top Bottom