Search results

+
  1. D

Game Freezing when browsing through inventory

Happens to me too only when in the inventory screen. Must be bug with game given how many of us having same issue in same part of gameplay. I play on PC, not sure what versions everyone else is using.
  2. D

Windows XP user get with the times....or get left behind....

I say go with Win7 instead of Win8 and of course avoid Vista without doubt.
  3. D

Looting NPC's residences.

@Demut Your sarcasm, the derogatory tone of your reply and the mass assumptions about what I would and would not want outside the context of this topic is hardly filling me with a desire to further converse with you. So I will not waste my time doing so. I made my point earlier and will leave...
  4. D

Looting NPC's residences.

Like said in the other thread locking peoples doors en masse would be very bad for the game. It damages exploration of the world and learning about the people within it. The result is cosmetic non-interactive environments aka painted on doors issue like DA2 had which made the city feel lifeless...
  5. D

Physics Engine Discussion

That is one site with scores. Here is another. As you can see once again Nvidia's product comes top even though not the Titan this time the 690 is the top card. There are many different benchmark sites listing scores but in every single one I have seen Nvidia is at the top. What is interesting...
  6. D

The bleeding edge of today is not the bleeding edge of a year or two's time. So yes I would not expect your average card of today running a game due out in one or two years time at max. Your holding back technology and quality of games if did so. Pushing the boundaries in games is what pushes...
  7. D

The game should not be built around what most people own today anymore so than what most people owned 5 or 10 years ago, the game is not due out for a long time yet and most people would of upgraded or bought new systems by then. They should design the best game they can pushing the technology...
  8. D

I will not buy a Witcher 3 because...

Moderator: Quoted post deleted. No. I also do not appreciate when people claim another is a troll to dismiss and hand wave anything they say just because they do not agree. You don't have to agree with me but just because you disagree does not make me trolling.
  9. D

So like what parts will I need to upgrade?

The OEM system builder version of Win7 (64bit) Pro is only about 50GBP last time I checked. Though obviously Microsoft would rather you bought Retail rather than OEM.
  10. D

So like what parts will I need to upgrade?

I would suggest upgrade to 8gb or 16gb if feel like it of 1333mhz or 1600mhz from RAM perspective because RAM is still fairly cheap. CPU wise I think an Intel i5 or a 6-core maybe 8-core AMD as both are cheap and quite and quite bit cheaper than going all the way to i7. GPU I prefer Nvidia so...
  11. D

Doesn't come across that way to me. Your wording prior was pretty clear but I will let it slide. GPU won't be reduced to onboard outside of consoles aka integrated at least not for the future of PC gaming. One of the main reasons why everyone has not switched to consoles is because with...
  12. D

If you think SLI will be obsolete in the future you are very much mistaken. What will happen is the performance of modern SLI will be over time compressed to fit on a single GPU but at that time people will be running that new GPU in SLI. Also CPU will never be on a 'card' in the future but CPU...
  13. D

Pretty sure your forgetting cost in your theory. Fact is as things get smaller the quality sometimes improves but the additional quantity of that improved quality produces the best performance of which more and more gamers wish to make use of whether that's multi-GPU, multiplication of RAM or...
  14. D

Never said future of gaming is everyone owner a room full of servers. Gaming has always been headed towards best performance and best performance is with additional cores, additional RAM, additional GPU's. The individual circuits or chips may get smaller, but it still out performed by multiple...
  15. D

No different than 'one PC case' has x amounts of space for upgrades. You did not disprove my point. It still remains eight cores better than one. Things get smaller, you can fit more into same space but within that spaces the quantity changes in this case the amount of cores. Back to GPU's, one...
  16. D

Highest performance is and always has been where technology is headed. Two chips or two cards will always out perform one chip or one card. Two cores will out perform one core, two GPUs will out perform one GPU, two gigabyte of RAM will always out perform one gigabyte, two SSD drives is better...
  17. D

Not really worth worrying about yet, no point changing or upgrading anything at the moment hardware wise because the game is not out for a long time to come and at this stage we simply do not know how well in the end will turn out or what the final specifications will be. Optimization has not...
  18. D

Simple solution wait till the game is out and then see for yourself, your merely speculating at this point as to whether or not will be good or bad and your doing it based on little to no in-game evidence from TW3 shown so far that can make that judgement call on. Either way they are not just...
  19. D

What are you talking about? I provided updated information for those concerned after reading his link. My post was pretty straight forward and easy to understand. 1) That driver was apparently rushed out (maybe given tone of replies). 2) They are releasing a new set of drivers in day or so...
  20. D

According to your linked thread 320.18 was rushed to release alongside 7xx series. They are bringing out a more stable newer set called 320.39 in a day or so from now.
Top Bottom