Search results

+
  1. D

GAME have started sending out pre-ordered copies.

GAME have started sending out pre-ordered copies. GAME shipped my preorder of Witcher 2 Dark Edition (360) just now so looks good with regard to preorders held with them. Not sure if worthy of thread but thought those who were worried about this aspect would like to know.
  2. D

Witcher 2 Xbox 360 version.

Witcher 2 Xbox 360 version. Removed this question since has been answered now and thread has expanded to more than the original purpose. That and people can't seem to read the date I created the thread where at the time the question was relevant so voted me down for no reason.
  3. D

Spelling mistake in tutorial.

Spelling mistake in tutorial. When you encounter the fellow outside the house at the top of the hill, the one who's been attacked. The word "lie" is used when it should be "lay" in the dialogue. Sorry, I couldn't help but notice it and I don't think it deserves a patch to fix but thought I...
  4. D

Problem with x360ce... Anyone have working version?

Problem with x360ce... Anyone have working version? Could someone zip up and upload their working x360ce application plus ini file and their version of xinput1_3 for 32bit version because I'm using winxp-sp3, so that I can download it because I have tried various versions of both exe and ini...
Top Bottom