Search results

+
  1. U

Quick question about the 360 version of the game.

Quick question about the 360 version of the game. Why is it the digital version of this game off the marketplace is considerably smaller than the disc version? I remember to install both discs onto the 360 it took around ~15GB of HD space, but the digital version(which contains all the content...
  2. U

Quick question about the 360 version of the game.

Quick question about the 360 version of the game. Why is it the digital version of this game off the marketplace is considerably smaller than the disc version? I remember to install both discs onto the 360 it took around ~15GB of HD space, but the digital version(which contains all the content...
  3. U

Quest "The Encrypted Manuscript" help please!

Quest "The Encrypted Manuscript" help please! In this quest you need to provide Bras of Ban Ard the appropriate ingredients to break the spell of the manuscript. The ingredients are Queen Endrega Pheromones, Nekker Warrior Blood, Bullvore Brain, and a Harpy Egg(which can be...
  4. U

Different "Blood Curse" quest glitch. Please help!

Different "Blood Curse" quest glitch. Please help! I have a friend who is on the Blood Curse quest and it seems to be bugged for him. He was able to perform the exorcism on Sabrina successfully and he got the cutscene where Henselt invited Geralt back to his tent for further...
  5. U

Witcher 2 EE GoG vs Steam Version?

Witcher 2 EE GoG vs Steam Version? I have both versions of the game. Does anyone notice a considerable performance different in the GoG version over the Steam version? This is one of the first things i noticed. With the GoG version i can play most settings on medium-high with good performance...
  6. U

2 men offering strange substance(ACT 1)??

2 men offering strange substance(ACT 1)?? I ran into 2 men in Flotsam asking Geralt to try and strange alchemical substance and want to study the long term effects of it. I have beaten the game before but in the first go-round i decided not to try their substance. This time i would like to try...
  7. U

Anyone here good with photo editing?

Anyone here good with photo editing? I was wondering if anyone here has good photo editing skills? I would like the below image as a 1920x1080 desktop wallpaper. I tried to rescale the image myself in paint, it worked but the image quality is terrible. Someone please help, thanks :)
  8. U

Witcher 1 UI not displaying properly(screenshots inside) please help!!

Witcher 1 UI not displaying properly(screenshots inside) please help!! I have just reinstalled Disc version of Enhanced Edition of The Witcher, then updated to 1.5 and then installed the directors cut patch. I have a few mods installed but none of the ones i have installed are known to conflict...
  9. U

Dark Mode tips?

Dark Mode tips? Ive beaten the game already and was wanting to play on Dark Mode. Any tips someone can give me that has already beaten the game on Dark Mode?
  10. U

What patches do i need?

What patches do i need? I have the retail copy of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition and I'm just wondering out of box what patches do i need to install? I have found so many patches for this game i don't know where to start. Thanks :)
  11. U

Please help with graphic adjustment

Please help with graphic adjustment I'm looking for someone to help me finely tune my configurator settings to my PC specs so i can get the best quality out of the game and still enjoy playing it with minimal lag. My specs are as follows: Windows 7 64 bit 1 Gig GDDR5 ATI Radeon HD 5670 3 Gigs...
  12. U

Launcher issues after patch 2.1 please help!!

Launcher issues after patch 2.1 please help!! Im using Steam version of the game and after updating to 2.1 the launcher is broken. I can bring the launcher up but i cant click on any options in the launcher such as start game or options or even view readme, i cant even close the launcher out...
  13. U

Texture issue. help please

Texture issue. help please Whenever walking back and forth between areas or in a cutscene when it switches between people the textures keep reloading each time. Like when it switches to one person the textures will look really low quality and then change to normal and then switch to Geralt and...
  14. U

Help with Witcher 2 Patching on Steam!!!

Help with Witcher 2 Patching on Steam!!! Ok I reinstalled The Witcher 2 today on Steam and it seems it automatically downloaded version 2.0 and had it installed without any patching process because in-game it shows the tutorial and the arena which didnt come till 2.0, but one weird thing is my...
Top Bottom