Search results

+
  1. =Axton=

[PC] Save file compatibility and progression

Does anyone know or done any experimenting with using an old pre-1.2 savegame with 1.2.1 ? Do all the improvements carry over or was it better to start a new game using 1.2.x?
  2. =Axton=

FOV, eye strain and other frustrating issues.

Well, even post 1.2 patch the FOV is still bugged on PC. For example, after the dialog with Evelyn and as she walks you down to Judy the FOV is locked to something less than the maximum. I quit at the part where you need to sit in Judys chair, needed a break.
  3. =Axton=

Forums: Bugs and Errors

Forums loads in Polish language today, before it was in my native English.
  4. =Axton=

Goodnight Night City, 180hrs and closure.

Congrats OP, after I saw one ending I went back and started clearing the map of gigs and side missions from the top down, thinking that would unlock the other endings for me(?). Then I ran into a few more bugs and decided to give it up, uninstall and wait for a few more patches. But damn if it...
  5. =Axton=

Saving Game Files to Alternate Folder?

Don't forget to turn off auto game updates just in case at some point there's a major patch that makes previous saves inaccessible.
  6. =Axton=

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

Considering their servers were hacked it would be nice for them to at least come here to their own forum where the most dedicated fans are and create a post saying whether or not February's patch is still on track. They don't have to commit to anything, just a friendly hello to say how things...
  7. =Axton=

Mission to pickup the organ transplant: NPC interaction bug

Possible spoilers... I was pissed off. I wanted to see how that played out. If it weren't for the long drive between the two locations I'd replay that part but I think I'll wait for a patch and replay as a corpo.
  8. =Axton=

[Request] Please make pick up/loot radius larger

Didn't realize someone made a thread already, maybe the mods can merge mine with this one https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/looting-containers-and-items-is-too-finicky.11080112/post-12883151
  9. =Axton=

Add option to turn of phone

Yes. What would have been nice from the start is when you get a text from a contact that offers a mission, or needs a response from you, if we can open the phone app with "T", then I believe it's press TAB for messages, that it goes DIRECTLY to that contacts' message, not the top of the message...
  10. =Axton=

Totally yes, so much this! I've accidentally skipped dialog because the crouch key was mapped to the same as skip dialog.
  11. =Axton=

Wouldn't surprise me if that influenced most things in this game, seeing as consoles affect so many games and developers now, taking away from the PC experience. But I don't understand how that could affect picking up items in-game.
  12. =Axton=

For example, if you want a certain item off a desk but it's beside some other items in close proximity you are more often forced to pick up many things you don't want just to get the item you do. I'm not talking about using mousewheel to scroll to the item you want, I mean the item is not even...
  13. =Axton=

Spoiler - Going to space

I've only seen 3 of the possible endings, one of which ended with a gun... The other ones were in space either coming back to earth or uploading myself. I haven't read this entire thread because of spoilers obviously, but going to space seemed really out of place for this game. There was no...
  14. =Axton=

[Bug] Armor stops "working"

The armor bug I see all the time is when looting a piece and before I pick it up its says it's rated for 2.2 armor with a green arrow meaning it's higher than the 35rated piece I'm already wearing. WTF
  15. =Axton=

Some Sounds Are Missing / Gorilla Arms Finisher Has No Sound Whatsoever/ No Bug ( I think)

I can't speak about most of your issues but as of today there's either many missing sounds in missions or they seriously overlooked adding music effects. I'm doing a mission for Johnny that takes you to a nightclub with people dancing all around you and there's no music, at all. I know I don't...
  16. =Axton=

Choices matters ?

Do you recommend doing all side missions and gigs before the final mission? 1612404527 Guys, friends, clearly we're all superfans here of th Witcher series and CP2077, but shouldn't all this come as no surprise since articles like this were made public long before the game released? It's all...
  17. =Axton=

Subtitles are problematic

Are you talking about the NPC in direct conversation with you and your mission or the random NPC in the surrounding area like vendors and public? I noticed that even in settings when you disable the random NPC subtitles they still show up on screen as you look around, which I find extremely...
  18. =Axton=

Key Remapping

Some of the mappings don't always work either, I mapped CTRL to crouch toggle because C is the skip dialog option and thats just silly, and crouching still doesn't always work. So I mapped it to Z and it's no better.
  19. =Axton=

Motorcycle handling

Until you start to slide then it gets wonky.
  20. =Axton=

FOV slider for consoles?

What generation console are you using? I can't imagine they put one on the PS4, doesn't it struggle as it is? Even on PC the max FOV of 100 isn't wide enough for some of us. They really need to open that up.
Top Bottom