Search results

+
  1. M

A moment of silence for the passing a legendary studio...

Check out our latest blogpost: http://cdpred.com/a-cold-day-just-got-colder/#more-1735
  2. M

Multiplayer in Witcher 3 feedback

The Witcher has always been about experiencing your own, unique adventure. We can assure you that we won't sacrifice our trademark that is immersive, single player storytelling for the sake of other features, just to have them. Designing the game is a complex process. We take many elements into...
  3. M

So, who's your favorite Pokemon?

Psyduck of course! let the Pokemon madness begin:
  4. M

Can I transfer saved games from W2 to Enhanced Version : Xbox360

Quite a mix up here. The Xbox 360 version IS The enhanced edition. So you are already playing it - no need to start it again. You play The prologue, Act I and Act II on Disk 1 and the Act III and epilogue on Disc 2. If you want to install the game on the console's HDD (which we reccomend) you...
  5. M

Świat 2077: Nie rozwiązaliśmy problemów ludzkości, pomnożyliśmy je.

Wycinki z "Night City Today": Taniec na krawędzi Danza II to czad. Śpiochom wyjaśniam, że chodzi o ten elegancki player BD, o którym mówią absolutnie wszyscy: i medialny malkontent Santiago Jones i tryskająca botoksem gwiazdorska obsada Cyberstrefy (14 nominacji do Oscara). Danzę kupiła córka...
  6. M

Świat 2077: Nie rozwiązaliśmy problemów ludzkości, pomnożyliśmy je.

Świat 2077: Nie rozwiązaliśmy problemów ludzkości, pomnożyliśmy je. Świat Cyberpunka 2077 przedstawia ponurą wizje przyszłości. Technologiczny rozwój szedł ręka w rękę z rozkładem społeczeństwa. Cyberwszczepy wynalezione, aby służyć społeczeństwu, zwyczajnie pomnożyły problemy, czasem prowadząc...
  7. M

Cyberpunk 2077 Interview

An individual is a very wide term :)
  8. M

Cyberpunk 2077 Interview

Braindance is an element of the world - another social phenomena which you'll encounter in 2077.Your character will encounter people addicted to BDs as people addicted to drugs, encounter people experiencing BDs just as they are watching movies nowadays. I don't know where you read it defines...
  9. M

Age of braindance decadence: We didn’t get rid of our problems, we multiplied them

Age of braindance decadence: We didn’t get rid of our problems, we multiplied them The world of Cyberpunk 2077 presents a grim vision of the future. Tech advancement went hand in hand with the decay of society. Body augmentations invented to serve society simply multiplied the problems, and...
  10. M

Dla fanów z Łodzi i okolic: Spotkanie z Adamem Badowskim

Dla fanów z Łodzi i okolic: Spotkanie z Adamem Badowskim Film i telewizja często nazywane są X i XI muzą. Czy już czas mówić, że gry wideo to XII domena sztuki? Ministerstwo Kreacji zaprasza na spotkanie z szefem studia CD Projekt RED – Adamem Badowskim. Wydarzenie będzie miało miejsce 13...
  11. M

Nowy wpis na blogu

Srsly? wirus?
  12. M

Nowy wpis na blogu

Nowy wpis na blogu Mamy nowy wpis na blogu. Dla wszystkich zainteresowanych testowaniem gier (wpis po angielsku). LINK Wychodząc naprzeciw pytaniom. Te eliksiry to oczywiście miody pitne. I już są nieprodukowane i niedostępne.
  13. M

New blogpost: More about our QA team

New blogpost: More about our QA team There's a new blogpost on our blog. If you ever wondered how it is to test games... LINK And before you ask - those potions are meads. And they're not produced anymore :(
  14. M

Zjazd Wiedźmińskiej Społeczności – Relacja

Po co miałnbym trzymać Zmierzch w pracy? Moja własna biografia ma ołtarzyk mojego ego w domu. Miło jednak, ze wpsółpracownicy poznają moje życie.
  15. M

Event - 24.11.12 - temat organizacyjny

Nim Marcin wrzuci pełną relację na stronę - na blogu zamieściłem 4 zdjęcia z eventu i mini-wywiad z Kethem (w przeciwieństwi do makelifeeasier nie potrafię na bloga wrzucać samych fot). LINK Dzięki za przybycie wczoraj. Było bardzo fajnie. Pamiętajcie zakładać buty i być widocznym na arenie!
  16. M

Choices and Consequences of Black Ops 2 (all possible variables)

On Veteran the Campaign took me 12-13 hours. To make the first Prestige in MP during the double XP weekend 13 hours (so it would be 26 now). I haven't touched the zombie mod, cause it looks a little hardcore (played it for 20 minutes and it definetly doesn't help you to understand what you...
  17. M

Choices and Consequences of Black Ops 2 (all possible variables)

Agreed. SP in BO2 has more epic moments and is non-linear, but still BO had a better narrative and had a more original idea. And as for multiplayer - it's addictive, it's fast paced, it's the core of this title. The SP is an addition.
  18. M

Black Ops 2 Steam?

Well, Skyfall seemed like The Dark Knight a little bit (the vilian). But after I got Black Ops 2 yesterday I didn't know where to start - multiplayer or the MM360-praised campaign. Played both and I really enjoy both. A lot. Double XP weekend here I come - at least I know it's the best time to...
  19. M

Let’s carve some Witcher pumpkins!

If you have a great idea, why not carve it in something similar in size and density - melon or watermelon?
  20. M

Wiedźmińskie wycinanki (z dyni)

Wiedźmińskie wycinanki (z dyni) Czy są wśrd Was fani drążenia w dyniach? A co byście powiedzieli na dynie drążone motywami z Wiedźmina? Nic prostszego! Otż wszystko w Waszych rękach! Mamy do rozdania trochę Wiedźmińskich gadżetw i chcieliśmy obdarować nimi autorw najciekawszych dyń...
Top Bottom