Search results

+
  1. W

My God, CDPR - your gamer friendly strategy is actually working!

Wow! This should be spread everywhere!
  2. W

New cinematic: "52 and a half"

Sweet Baby Geralt! That was fantastic! I'm reading the books now and the part where he uses a sign (what sign is that again?) on his horse is straight from one of the stories.
  3. W

A fan-made trailer

That's awesome man, I'm trying to learn Photoshop and After Effects now for use in future fan trailers. Great trailer by the way!!
  4. W

A fan-made trailer

Loving all the work done here!! ThePiter, that intro, was that done with after effects?
  5. W

A fan-made trailer

I personally really like Mat632 version. As for mine being too long, yea it might be, but I really wanted it to feel like a story capturing the sense of adventure i felt when playing The Witcher. Also, privet from fellow Russian and thank you for watching :)
  6. W

A fan-made trailer

Done, hope you guys like it! Tried for something a little different http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ZvVzP_J-c&feature=youtu.be
  7. W

A fan-made trailer

Got about a minute of footage done so far, so excited to show you guys!!
  8. W

A fan-made trailer

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! I used to love making these fan trailers, don't know why I stopped. Check out my UT3 fan made trailer here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUW1IUvzCB4 ...and I'll begin working on a Witcher 2 Trailer asap.
  9. W

Sapkowski on non-canonicity of the games in context of the new book

Well, the way I understand it, the people creating the adaptations should adapt their medium to his work, not the other way around. Still, it would be nice to see them collaborate.
  10. W

All your questions will be answered on January 26 [UPDATE]

Awesome news! I don't care much for the XBOX version, but it looked very smooth and detailed! I'm impressed! Sadly though, it seems the current PC owners will still have to wait for April 17 to get the updates, albeit for free :) Suprised nobody mentioned the "secret" additions to be revealed...
  11. W

The Witcher best game 2011 votings & awards

Please, please make and expansion pack for this game!!
  12. W

Shortcomings of The Witcher 2

I find that a lot of the complaints mentioned here are part of the Witcher universe and if removed, will actually diminish the beauty created not only by the original author of the books but also by the developers of this game. The nudity here, just like in the original, plays right into what...
  13. W

New content, new cutscenes, and better controls for xbox version.

Hmm...I wonder if the PC version will get an updated inventory system. We already know it'll get the content and the cutscenes which is fantastic! Really exciting stuff!
  14. W

The Witcher 2 Expansion

If a Witcher 2 expansion is in the works, and even if it isn't, this series needs more missions like the abandoned mine of Chapter 2 (Iorveth). Creepy, lengthy, and has an interesting creature at the end. It's one of my favorites and I think there should be more of those kinds of...
  15. W

Playing other games

THIEF COLLECTION http://www.amazon.com/THIEF-Collection-Project-Deadly-Shadows-Pc/dp/B0011EA24I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1323101130&sr=8-2
  16. W

A thank you note

Keep up the excellent work and please, don't go changing!!
  17. W

Playing other games

I started once but went right back to the first two game and T2X (you must play this if you haven't yet). Recently though, I patched up the third game, got the texture packs and made it work on a widescreen so I'll definitely be going through it at least once.
  18. W

Interviews, Articles, etc.

I'm being cautiously optimistic. Similar articles and comments were published by other companies claiming similar ideas, at least where PC still being important are concerned. The products they released afterwards however proved otherwize. I have no reason to doubt CDPR with their current track...
Top Bottom