Search results

+
  1. S

Timing out can be the correct play

Timing out can be the correct play Currently in Gwent, if you run out of time for a turn you discard a random card and it is your opponents turn. This sounds like a pretty good solution, until you realize that this makes timing out a valid play in some situations. It's not the most obvious...
  2. S

Opinion on drawing mechanism

Those are some pretty biased poll options. It's basically making us choose between your personal idea and the current mechanic :p When we just found out about the new draw mechanic during KTS this was a pretty hot topic. I would really like to get the discussion going again now we've all had...
  3. S

Some UI Feedback

Some UI Feedback I'm playing on PC, with an Xbox controller, figured I'd share my thought on the UI for controllers on PC. Some of these issues are probably not representative for everyone. Controller specific UI: A benefit of being a controller player is that I like to make myself...
  4. S

How is your opinion about new drawing mechanic?

I'd prefer no automatic draw at all, but if I had to choose I'd pick drawing for only the 3rd round over drawing for the second. Which is not an option :) I posted my concerns about this before, but did not get any feedback. So I'll repeat my issue with the mechanic, and why that affects the...
  5. S

[Suggestion] Time Banks

I like the idea of time banks, but I'd prefer a slightly different form. A lot of the time you'll still make your decision within the first 10 seconds of the turn. If all remaining time gets carried over you'll have a huge time bank very quickly. Heaven for any griefer really. I'd prefer a...
  6. S

State Of Gwent, a live podcast about the Gwent community

For starters: Yes, I also dislike the RNG involved with drawing a card and how it potentially nullifies a good read I made during round 1. But I can accept that RNG often appeals to a lot of players, especially those playing at the lower end of the spectrum. RNG elements in games inherently even...
Top Bottom