Search results

+
  1. S

Witcher 3 On Super-Low Specs

Now the haters have a real downgrade :D
  2. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

There are also those who enjoy the game here ;)
  3. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

Those boring videos about the downgrade...
  4. S

The Witcher 3 is a broken Game

broken? are you serious??
  5. S

Share Your Screenshots!!!

6. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

you're lying, it's impossible to run at 30fps with a 870m with all settings on ultra and Yes, I am Italian and I understand more than you about pc and certainly I'm more polite than you End of discussion.
  7. S

WOW beautiful dress
  8. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

at 10fps not run beautifully you need at least a GTX970 for run beautifully with full ultra settings
  9. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

full ultra with a GTX870m?? at 10fps?
  10. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

It's a problem of your pc my pc starts to load high textures from far away (and I think it is the same for all pc)
  11. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

This is absolutely not true, explains why it seems an old game. The only fault of this scene is the LOD, but by what you say it's all bad lol Then you don't own the game, how can you judge it ???
  12. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

My opinion is that many people see what they want to see. TW3 is much better compared to TW2, but they must carry forward the downgrade scandal. I understand that someone may not like it but you have to be blind to say that TW2 is graphically better than TW3. Anyway it needs some improvements...
  13. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

some comparison images between cut-scene lighting and vanilla (there is 2/3sec max between the images) I think it's impossible to re-create the same effect with Reshade-sweetfx images order is ON / OFF
  14. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

where are shadows in those images, take two screenshots with more shadows ;)
  15. S

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

someone knows the difference between "MaxTextureAnisotropy=" and "MaxTextureAnizotropy=" below [Rendering] in user.ini?
  16. S

I know, are a bit desaturated but I don't like garish colors
  17. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

Why are you so angry? For you it's impossible that someone prefers vanilla look? I understand that you want to defend your work but you must understand that someone may not like it.
  18. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

the game is set in the Middle Ages It's hard to understand?
  19. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

still talk about downgrade ?? lol you are boring!!!
Top Bottom