Search results

+
  1. S

How did you fall in love with The Witcher?

Never heard of it... To be honest i did not know ANYTHING about the Witcher world until i bought the Witcher game the first one. That was the first time i even heard of such a thing so when the game ended i wanted more i thought nooooooooooooooo this can't be it i wanna know what happened to...
  2. S

What are your passions and what you hate

My passions... Good no make that EXCELLENT PC-games, helping ppl . Being adult no more can i have money for candy or no one telling me when to go to bed or no one telling me where to go or what to do :) I hate... ppl whom say another and do another ( something about that just irks me a lot )...
  3. S

What is CDP copyright policy about fanarts?

Permission granted :) Well i do in fact have a permission to upload them to Deviantart just as long as i do not make any money of them and to be clear this was never my intention in the first place :) Ps! She doesn't seem like flowers and candy kind of woman so i did not even try to make her...
  4. S

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Few cards :cheers: Here u go a few cards
  5. S

Where do you all come from?

Well your foot kind of knocked me down but i'm up and i am ok :D
  6. S

Where do you all come from?

Here/There I live where the dragon sits :)
  7. S

Kayran: Can someone please kill the kayran for me? :(

That damn thing nearly made me cry lol it was always so close yet so far away( the sweet smell of victory and Sile screaming to use some sign ) but then when i finally got it i just had to do a little victory dance. Sile wasn't making it easier though i kept thinking you are the damn witch you...
  8. S

What is CDP copyright policy about fanarts?

What is CDP copyright policy about fanarts? What is the Cd-Reds policy can we make these fan art things and upload them to deviantart for example just as long as we do not make profit of them?? I make these recoloring things just for fun i make no profit of them nor do i intend to because the...
  9. S

Dragon Age: Inquisition

DA2 was a boring game What i heard it is gonna be a massive game i think it ties down those 2 plots from DAO and DA2... ( It better waving my fist in anger :D ) I even have to buy a better graphics card that could handle both the Dragon age and the Witcher 3 that is coming next year. Now i...
  10. S

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Dappled in dark arts today... So i went on a hunt for Witcher sex cards because i just wanted to do something i was bored out of my skull and i came up with this
  11. S

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to every 1 and i hope this year treats you better then the last one :)
  12. S

merry christmas and happy new year from CDPR

I don't see why not you can find it from the net if you put Witcher Christmas card to Google for example
  13. S

merry christmas and happy new year from CDPR

To all the Witcher fans old & new i wish you happy Christmas and a better New year />/> />
  14. S

Predicted witcher 3 system specs? Can I run it .

I am planning to buy that same graphics card my self my hole computer will have a new "transplants" :D/>/>/>/> Already bought this one: Asus Sabertooth 990FX Rev 2.0 AMD 990FX 4xDDR3 SLI CrossFireX Socket AM3+ ATX https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/SABERTOOTH_990FX_R20/ Then next one will be...
  15. S

Why is Iorveth so popular char?

Exactly he does not rape he does pillage ( something that human males would do to an elf women) i think he knows what is expected of him as a leader as a man. Is it better to be loved or to be feared both will serve purpose in a bigger scale of things... Some times you must do things even if you...
  16. S

Screen shots needed

Thank u :)
  17. S

Yennefer's loyalties

I'll take B it would be nearly impossible to stay neutral in this war because there is just so much at stake ;) PS! Siding with Nilfgaard nooooo never u know what they say give the devil your little finger it will take your hole arm same would be with Nilfgaard nothing but slaughter.
  18. S

Witcher 3 Image Editing

I think it is ok just you prob should of put Geralt in the middle because u did want the focus to be on him right? :) You are the artist you know better what you were after i was just thinking that now the viewer focuses on the light things rather then Geralt... Any way keep at it :) Through...
  19. S

Screen shots needed

Screen shots needed Hey guys i need to ask u a favor i need good screen shots from Triss,Philippa,Saskia and yes there is such a thing as Google but most images were crappy what i found and my own graphics card is crappy :'(/> I get better Graphics card next year planning to do make-over for...
  20. S

Got my own appartment

The little door is of course a secret door for goblins or a door to wonderland well only way to find out is to go through it :D
Top Bottom