Search results

+
  1. S

What is CDP copyright policy about fanarts?

What is CDP copyright policy about fanarts? What is the Cd-Reds policy can we make these fan art things and upload them to deviantart for example just as long as we do not make profit of them?? I make these recoloring things just for fun i make no profit of them nor do i intend to because the...
  2. S

Screen shots needed

Screen shots needed Hey guys i need to ask u a favor i need good screen shots from Triss,Philippa,Saskia and yes there is such a thing as Google but most images were crappy what i found and my own graphics card is crappy :'(/> I get better Graphics card next year planning to do make-over for...
  3. S

Best of Iorveth

Best of Iorveth I found this fan made video and i thought it was pretty good />/> The Witcher 2 - Best of Iorveth the Aen Seidhe
  4. S

How old are they? Passion or no passion?

How old are they? Passion or no passion? Hello every one i had this silly little questions floating around in my skull so i had to just put it here. The question is how old is Iorveth and Roche? Does any one know how old Geralt is and how old does the Witchers usually live? Then as i was...
  5. S

Witcher 3 and Iorveths change

Witcher 3 and Iorveths change So i saw this video where they said that Iorveth is going to change />/> that he is not the man he used to be. Any ideas how he might of changed ? Then i kept thinking when the Witcher said to Iorveth that the army has crossed the Yaruga river could this change...
  6. S

Succubus

Succubus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2lQLtkJ7jM&feature=player_embedded# What do you think is Elyas innocent or guilty? Could he have been framed for these crimes? Or is it possible that he did these things under a spell?
  7. S

Guild Wars 2

Guild Wars 2 Does it actually have anything new compared to other mmo's?? I just wanted to pick your brains if you guys have any xp about it because i did order it today...
  8. S

Found this

Found this I found this when i was opening up my Youtube page i thought hmm this is interesting could be that some of you have seen this series before but those of whom haven't seen it then here it is :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsuZqbI63bE&feature=g-vrec...
  9. S

Why is Iorveth so popular char?

Why is Iorveth so popular char? I wonder why is Iorveth so popular char especially among ladies? Is it his looks? Is it his mind or perhaps the fact that he seems to take his time on what ever he decides to do? Or could it be his kiss my butt attitude? Or could it be because he is different...
  10. S

Choose your favorite :)

Choose your favorite :) Here we go i made different versions of Triss this time with clothes on :D So pick your favorite and it would be helpful if you could tell me why you fancy that particular picture. Thank you so much for your help :) Red eyes Purple eyes Blue eyes Orange eyes...
  11. S

Geralt is a Jedi Knight?

Geralt is a Jedi Knight? Funny thing just popped in to my head when i started comparing Geralt and a Jedi Knight and it occurred to me in fact they are pretty similar. Both can use magic/force to influence pll both use a sword/a light saber sort of sword... Both have really cool moves in...
  12. S

Wishing to all the Witcher fans very happy new year :)

Wishing to all the Witcher fans very happy new year :) Just stopping by to wish you all Witcher fans very happy new year and let's hope it will be easier then this year has been :) Thank you guys for this wonderful year it has been a blast spending all this time with you
  13. S

Leveling paths

Leveling paths What is your favorite leveling path in the Witcher 2? I have to go with the Swordsmanship there is just something cool about the sword it's an instant action and plus who could resist slicing and dicing of a monster ( human or other wise ) Second comes the magic i hardly...
  14. S

Poker face...

Poker face... Good evening to you all :) If you had to choose one character from the Witcher series weather from a game or from a book that you would play poker with who would it be?
  15. S

Who can you relate to?

Who can you relate to? An idea popped in to my head while i was doing the Geralt make over so as usual to me i gotta ask you all who can most relate to in the game? ( CAN BE WITCHER 1 OR WITCHER 2 ) I have to say i can mostly relate to Iorveth patient: when the job is done it is done well and...
  16. S

Looking for a new graphics card

Looking for a new graphics card Hey there i need bit of assistance here i'm on the market for a new graphics card the old one has nothing wrong with it per say it just is not good enough for the Witcher 2 the way i would like it to be. I really would like to play with the uber sampling and...
  17. S

From what version is this video from?

From what version is this video from? Ok here i found this video when i was searching Witcher 2 videos for a gaming virgin (shocking but true ) and i dunno if this has been here already so no need to lynch me for it ok? :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdiK8uaduZs It just puzzled me a bit...
  18. S

Did you kill/save Aryan Lavalette? Might contain spoilers!

Did you kill/save Aryan Lavalette? Might contain spoilers! Good morning/evening to you all so here's the question did you kill or did you save Aryan Lavalette? Some one who has been reading the books i'm curious to know if Lavallette dynasty was in the books or is it just a game thing? How...
  19. S

On the cover of a magazine??

On the cover of a magazine?? Oh hello there it's me again the friendly neighborhood elf bugging you all again with some questions [color="#F4A460"]Good night/Morning/Day/Evening to every one :)
  20. S

For next Witcher..

For next Witcher.. Good evening/morning/night dear Witcher fans now here's the deal if you could choose a song for next Witcher game what would it be? :rolleyes: Maybe for the naughty parts something from E-rotic :D love scenes maybe something from Celine Dion but pls not the Titanic...
Top Bottom