Search results

+
  1. E

So else who thought the villains were underdeveloped?

So else who thought the villains were underdeveloped? I've just finished the game and although I love the screentime spent on developing Geralt's relationships with his friends and allies. However the "villains" of the game seemed pretty rushed and I don't feel like we saw enough of them, in...
  2. E

Game crashing incredibly frequently, to the point of being unplayable

Game crashing incredibly frequently, to the point of being unplayable I am playing the game with an AMD 8320FX processor and a nVidia EVGA GTX 970 graphics card and in todays playing the game has been absolutely unplayable. I cannot get through 5 minutes of playing without it locking up and...
  3. E

Game crashing incredibly frequently, to the point of being unplayable

Game crashing incredibly frequently, to the point of being unplayable I am playing the game with an AMD 8320FX processor and a nVidia EVGA GTX 970 graphics card and in todays playing the game has been absolutely unplayable. I cannot get through 5 minutes of playing without it locking up and...
  4. E

Game structure

Game structure Is there any speculation on the structure of the game yet? It is clear we will get a prologue area (maybe not the same as tutorial in Kaer Morhen?) perhaps in a small open world area and leading up to meeting Emyr to receive the "main quest" so to speak, but what about after...
  5. E

Mysterious Woman in TW1 - who was it?

Mysterious Woman in TW1 - who was it? So in TW1 I didn't know about the Lodge and was wondering who the mysterious woman Triss talks to at the start of Chapter 2 (I think). Which member of the Lodge do you think it was? Sile and Triss weren't on good terms, so it couldn't be her...Sabrina was...
  6. E

Why doesn't Axii work half the time?

Why doesn't Axii work half the time? Axii is such a useless sign, and has been from the beginning. When it works, it is honestly great, however most of the time you try and cast it, and some unknown enemy manages to fire a projectile at you, and then you're interrupted casting the spell. This...
  7. E

Playable flashbacks

Playable flashbacks I'm one of the few who like the flashback art in The Witcher 2, but I still feel a really weird disconnect between the flashbacks and gameplay. Would you have liked playable flashback scenes in the game. I think they'd be great and we could really get engrossed in Geralts...
  8. E

Is it possible to play the game offline?

Is it possible to play the game offline? When I'm not connected to the internet, TW2 launcher just bugs out and goes to "not responding" so I have no chance of playing the game as none of the buttons in the launcher work. Is there an .ini edit or any way so I can access and play the game when...
  9. E

Francesca Findabair and TW3

Francesca Findabair and TW3 There was a lot of foreshadowing about Francesca in TW2 - she was brought up pretty often - do you think she'll be involved in the plot of TW3?
  10. E

Game keeps crashing my computer

Game keeps crashing my computer I've recently started playing the game on my new laptop for a second playthrough. On my older laptop, the game ran fine although very slowly at times. On my new laptop there have been no framerate issues or anything, but the game inexplicably completely crashes...
  11. E

Did I ruin the Northern Kingdoms? [Spoiler]

Did I ruin the Northern Kingdoms? [Spoiler] On my first playthrough I think I might have come up with the worst outcome for the Northern Kingdoms. In TW1 I was neutral and saved Adda and. In TW2 I sided with Roche. In Vergen I let him kill Henselt. Therefore Kaedwen does not have a strong...
  12. E

Is it just me or has version 2.0 ruined the game?

Is it just me or has version 2.0 ruined the game? I tried out the game for the first time since the 2.0 patch and something was clearly wrong. First, I couldnt use space and Esc in the menus to carry out actions, I had to take my mouse over to the button to use it. Secondly, the mouse itself...
Top Bottom