Search results

+
  1. A

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Sorceress didn't believe in the wild hunt, or so they say. ---------- Updated at 12:36 PM ---------- Maybe the lodge was afraid that Geralt would end up romancing every single member if the lodge.
  2. A

Maybe because he has the affection of 2 powerful sorceress, the only witcher to know powerful kings and even be friend with. ---------- Updated at 12:27 PM ---------- I didn't infer on how deep inside she was, but that the emperor came to know about the lodge with Yen.
  3. A

I don't know if you are referring to book or Witcher 2. But in the game she was and Letho state that at the game end.
  4. A

About Triss, Lodge and Kings assassinations. When the lodge proposed to "GET RID OF" the first king, she asked how they planned to do that. From that point on, she was stopped to be invited to the lodges meetings.
  5. A

Actually Nilfgaard got the information from Yen. Letho says that even though she had amnesia, Emperor mages found a way into her memories.
  6. A

Personally I think that a Triss focused DLC wouls be terrible to the game overall. That would upset Yen fans a lot and shift thess complaints to Yen. Would be better to have a DLC focused on both, where the interactions and decisions would be made by and taking into account our girls...
  7. A

She can take care of herself. Trust her. :P
  8. A

Not really an interaction, but the lack of. After Triss handle her necklsce to the landlords, I wished I could buy it back or treat to cut their hands of and then give it back. But it's pointless as later in game you can see her using another (same one?) necklace.
  9. A

Remember the Conjunction of Spheres? Well, books and game may be happening in different dimensions of same history. :p
  10. A

I think that if Ciri turn into Empress, she should reopen the Witcher school with Geralt and Triss (or Yen) taking care of it. From the scene before the Tower, there was lots of monsters coming into the world.
  11. A

Man. The new Triss look.... The hair is amazing.... But the costume... it's just... Just... Terrible...
  12. A

Very sneaky costume for someone hiding from Witch Hunters. Who wouldn't notice those beautiful t..s running around.
  13. A

So far the only dialogue I got from it was Geralt asking about her hand. Nothing big.
  14. A

I felt like this answer was a bit too cold. So I said: "Oh Really?! Then go lose some nails." And reloaded the game.
  15. A

Still. The whole scene is terrible to watch (hear). I felt my blood boiling at that scene. Geralt almost went berserk. :p
  16. A

I would say leave Novigrad to do after Skellige, if you going after Triss. Make so much more sense, breaking with Yen, the harsh conversations and the Last Wish thing. In MY cannon, Yen attitudes in Skellige starts to "break the spell", with the necromancy spell being the last drop...
  17. A

For me, Yen alternative look aim to make her more sexy, yet, remove the "femme fatale" appeal. For Triss, I wish they make her alternative look with a different hair, like the feast quest, she could have used a different, loose hair with her dress. Would be amazing.
  18. A

Wright. Doing second playthrough one with Iorveth side savings Triss and other savinh Saskia. No difference so far.
  19. A

The Rose case. The case is, the tale js a legend and could be one of those legends that are not true, in the game. So it may just be a beautiful rose, and that's it.
  20. A

The game is focused on Yen, too much, for example, the music Patricia plays is totally Yen-Geralt. At least in my cannon, even though Geralt act as Yen dog in Skellige, all her actions in that place, necromancy, disrespect for others, stealing, being angry about Geralt not liking her reading...
Top Bottom