Search results

+
  1. C

My list of bugs, glitches and technical stuff

Not a bug, but one thing I think REALLY needs to get fixed is the sound of V walking. No matter what his footwear - or even barefoot - he sounds like a little kid clomping around in his daddy's work boots.
  2. C

Why the person above you should be banned

Ban for awful wordplay, in ANY language. ;-p
  3. C

The reason why the cyberpunk story I felt was not fun.

The game WAS originally supposed to be more "V-centric," but when Keanu got so jazzed about the project and asked to be more involved, the game was more or less rewritten to make him the central element.
  4. C

My Cyberpunk 2077 Wishlist

How about something relatively simple, like being able to be left-handed? (It shouldn't be TOO hard to flip the visuals.)
  5. C

Uggh. So this is improved? [NPC Clones]

Trust me, what we're seeing with this in CP2077 now is NOT subtle. I've had the same experience in my playthroughs, and it's not occasional, it's constant. Joke all want about cloning, but this is just a lack of originality or effort on CDPR's part.
  6. C

WEAPON IDEAS - Post yours

How about a "blackout" grenade that prevents network connectivity in an area? On detonation, it releases a cloud of chaff particles that would essentially block netrunners from hacking anyone in the vicinity. 1630450065 A version of the "Peacekeeper" weapon from Judge Dredd, with selectable...
  7. C

WEAPON IDEAS - Post yours

How about something nonlethal, like a "tangler" grenade that, upon detonation, releases sticky filaments that temporarily immobilize opponents?
  8. C

Now playing [music]

"The Day it Fell Apart," by Leslie Fish.
  9. C

What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

Stock market: Okay, hear me out. I know the game is too short for long-term stuff, but that's not the point here. Invest your eddies into shares of a megacorp and use the stockholder influence it gets you to gain access to top-tier equipment not available on the street: next-gen cyberware...
  10. C

NOT AN IMPROVEMENT i.e REVERT? What is your Favorite 1.3 Patch "Break"?

Triplet/quad/quint and more wandering NPCs: dunno why they did it, but they reduced the variety of people walking around. My record so far is seven exact duplicates at once walking around in front of me on the street. Sunken cars: Thought they fixed this... nothing like seeing cars...
  11. C

Constantly Being Hacked

Experiencing the same problem on PC. Likewise started with the 1.3 update.
  12. C

18+ DLC?

Okay, so having read several threads and lots of entries concerning both the disappointment many feel with how the promised "adult" feel of this game fell way short (I'm one of those) and conversely how CDPR would have had sales hurt if they actually did it that way (Sony's censorship issues...
  13. C

Sex Toys, Taxi Cabs, and Cigarettes.

Except one of the big selling points being pushed by CDPR was that this WAS an "adult" game intended for a mature audience. They could have easily put in the mature content and then added some kind of a parental filter. Even if it HAD been given an "Adult Only" rating, it would still have made a...
  14. C

[Spoilers] Where is the punchline?

The punchline is easy... No matter what you do, what you have, how powerful you get, you're STILL gonna wind up dead eventually.
  15. C

Eating/Drinking Not Animated. WHY NOT!!

Considering how lousy the eating animation is with Jackie when you meet him at the noodle stand in the beginning, I'll take the lack of further such instances as a plus.
  16. C

{***** SPOILER ALERT *****} - Rogue does not fit what she should look like.

Older yes, but from the way she talks abut them, she had them all killed eventually.
  17. C

{***** SPOILER ALERT *****} - Rogue does not fit what she should look like.

Two words for you, dude: plastic surgery. And comparing Rogue's appearance to Wakako's is ridiculous. Asian cultures place great respect upon their elders, so aging naturally is no surprise. Western cultures venerate youth, so Rogue getting plastic surgery or regenerative treatments to retain a...
  18. C

Now playing [music]

"Cry Thunder" by Dragon Forge
  19. C

(POLL) Unlockable Things That You Wish Exist In The Game

Not sure if this would count, but some unlockables I'd like to see on first playthrough as well as successive playthroughs: 1. Level/street cred related special missions: As you reach certain levels of notoriety, certain "interested parties" should seek you out to have you do special jobs based...
  20. C

How do characters feel about Doll Chips?? [SPOILERS] + [TRIGGER WARNING]

"what entails is a non-consensual interaction between client and sex worker " Incorrect, unless the sex worker in question was chipped against their will. If the worker knowingly was 'chipped for this kind of work, it's still consensual. "'dolls are completely unaware of what happens to them...
Top Bottom