Search results

+
  1. T

solid snake versus batman.

solid snake versus batman. I have been replaying the metal gear solid series and i honestly believe that this would be a solid fight i have the full details of the fight listed below which would win? ok so who would win in a fight batman? or solid snake? Rules: snake has his tranquilizer gun...
  2. T

informantion regardeing the books translaton time

informantion regardeing the books translaton time Ok as you all know the books have not all been translated from the original polish to english yet. I as a big fan of the series and such am hoping that my fellow witcher fans can help me out by updating on this topic any information on the books...
  3. T

whos your favorite witcher?

whos your favorite witcher? As we all know theres more than one witcher even if our hero is one of the best of them. But we can develope more care for one of the others so which one do you perfer?
  4. T

whos your favorite armed troop?

whos your favorite armed troop? As you all know a king is nothing without his army mercenaries and war machines hired elven rouges racist fanatics. whos your favorite from all of them
  5. T

who's your favorite relationship?

who's your favorite relationship? As we all know geralt is a real ladies man and hos gotten quiet alot of action. Many of his relationships have been short some have been extremely long but who do you think was the best one the witcher spent his time with (this does include people from the...
  6. T

Who is your favorite king?

Who is your favorite king? As i state there are alot of kings in the world of temeria. Theres the four main kings in witcher two along with all the others but for this we'll just stick with the main four (5 if you want to count the niflgardian emperor). honestly i think that it was terrible...
Top Bottom