Search results

+
  1. Ðarkstar

How come V's vehicle can drive by itself on certain occasions?

It surprised the shit out of me that Delamain, the terrible sidequest A.I character, gives you A FUCKING TAXI as a reward and you still HAVE TO DRIVE. Driving is one of the worst aspects of this game. Autopilot would've made it much better.
  2. Ðarkstar

Night City quite immersive and alive

Agreed but not when it comes to product standards. If CDPR can make The Witcher 2 and 3, the fact Cyberpunk 2077 is supposed to be be an even higher standard is just upsetting. Sincerely, I would rather play The Witcher 1.
  3. Ðarkstar

No insults, I'm just surprised you think this game holds up when it's incredibly mediocre.
  4. Ðarkstar

Game advertises me Angelics Cosmetics but its not in the game

Hey, looks like you found what the cut content was.
  5. Ðarkstar

You just have lower standards than most people. Maybe you should give RDR2 a go and see how it compares.
  6. Ðarkstar

The lack of 3rd person view

And Rockstar just keeps taking the crown of the best developer ever...
  7. Ðarkstar

The lack of 3rd person view

Yep, definitely looks worse than what Bethesda could do. No wonder they chose not to implement it. How did The Witcher 3 even get made?!
  8. Ðarkstar

Im done with CDPR

I can understand where they're coming from. It's a detail that's not important to me but it's essentially the same as saying that the current state of the game is a "finished" product and is what the developers envisioned. There's nudity censor settings and your player character still has glued...
  9. Ðarkstar

Where's the game we saw in the trailers?

Yep. Same thing for steam reviews. People are giving it a postive score despite half of their essays saying "Yeah this game is full of bugs and is basically an early access title" It really pisses me off. Much like eBay and Amazon reviews that say "The item hasn't arrived yet but 10/10"...
  10. Ðarkstar

Witcher 3 -also- had a lot of issues. CDPR fixed them. They will this.

I disagree. Gigs are essentially auto generated fetch quests from Skyrim, contracts were a bit more involved like a Batman Arkham City/Knight side mission. They fill the same niche. Gigs are supposed to what contracts are to a Witcher and they're boring dogshit.
  11. Ðarkstar

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I recommend people use this as their avatars for this forum.
  12. Ðarkstar

This is a barebones RPG. Someone had to say it.

Perfectly summarises my experience with Skyrim as well. And then after spending many hours modding the game and getting it all to work it dawned on me; Even with all the mods in the world, it's still a barren, desolate game. No amount of polish can fill that void. It needs to be developed...
  13. Ðarkstar

Nekker nests = random crimes. Monster contracts = gigs (but with even less flavour). It might take you a bit longer to figure out that Night City is emptier than Skellige. Skellige was way prettier anyway and villager A.I was less jarring despite being the exact fucking same.
  14. Ðarkstar

Clothing Options Extremely Limited.

That's showbiz, baby.
  15. Ðarkstar

V lifepath really doesnt matter after act 1

Exactly. As far as flavour goes, the three to choose from are so barebones I'm not even sure why they bothered keeping the opening acts for them. Corpo could've been cut from the game entirely and it wouldn't have made a difference.
  16. Ðarkstar

Reputation (possible Spoiler)

Reputation was originally going to factor into the perk tree that's "invisible" currently. I'm guessing planned DLC in an unfinished game.
  17. Ðarkstar

The Witcher 2 was more feature complete than CP2077 is. Doesn't matter what the definition of "Eurojank" is, they clearly just fucked up.
  18. Ðarkstar

Where's the game we saw in the trailers?

Again, comparing this game to Anthem proves their point more than it proves yours. Stop defending this mediocre game. 1608075966 Your guess is as good as mine. Someone on here lied to me and said the genitalia was functional. Except it clearly isn't. Out of the two joytoys in the entirety of...
Top Bottom