Search results

+
  1. O

Open Beta Guide - 9 Tipps zum Start am 24.5.

Sehr schöne Zusammenfassung. Danke für deine Mühe :)
  2. O

Die Kampagne

Das sind wirklich fabelhafte Aussichten ! Ich bin sicher CDPR liefert und da einige interessante Geschichten aus der Witcher-Welt. Kann die Open Beta kaum erwarten! :)
  3. O

Die Kampagne

Ich muss gestehen, dass ich bis vor kurzem gar nicht so viel über die Kampagne nachgedacht habe. Dann fiel mir plötzlich wieder ein wer für dieses Spiel verantwortlich ist und wie grandios die Geschichten waren, die uns CDPR bisher geliefert hat. Jetzt bin ich fast schon gehyped für das was da...
  4. O

Ein Charakter fehlt! Kartenideen und Charakterwünsche.

Leo Bonhart und die Ratten fände ich ebenfalls super. Überhaupt bin ich froh, dass wir in Gwent so viele Charaktere aus den Büchern treffen. Mein persönlicher Wunsch wären zudem Orianna, Dettlaff und andere höhere und niedrige Vampire (z.b. Vereena oder die Königin der Nacht) um ein Deckkonzept...
  5. O

Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

Holy Shit... It must be him, dammit! D:
  6. O

Where are the dragons (Real big fire dragons) ??

I think there is a good chance to meet Three Jackdaws in Toussaint, because he likes to party ;-) It is more likely to meet regis again. But apart from that i guess Villentretenmerth could appear to save Saskia from Philippas Spell or something.
  7. O

Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

/signed I want to go out with Triss in Toussaint. Drinking Wine and having a great Time. Yes, just like the masked ball because it was one of the greatest moments in the story.
  8. O

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

The day one patch will be smaller dann 700 MB according to the official Facebook page of The Witcher. I guess it was mentioned that the Rest of the GB are for the additional languages packs.
  9. O

TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

It was a nice dream... *sigh*
  10. O

Now it continues ! Be patient :)
  11. O

My Galaxy Download was on 66% then it stopped and it shows me a "Server Problem"
Top Bottom