Search results

+
  1. D

Would it be possible to give Geralt an NPC beard?

Would it be possible to give Geralt an NPC beard? Could this be done?
  2. D

[Mod Request] Adjust HW Hair to properly rest on armor instead of floating above it.

[Mod Request] Adjust HW Hair to properly rest on armor instead of floating above it. Without any torso armor the HairWorks Hair naturally falls down but when wearing armor the hair is pushed out/up and floats over the armor. This is more noticeable on certain armor like the Nilfgaardian set and...
  3. D

Is it possible to make the Hairworks Beard color consistent in light and in shadows?

Is it possible to make the Hairworks Beard color consistent in light and in shadows? Why does the Hairworks Beard color change so drastically when in shadows? When facing sunlight the HW beard is grayish white. When facing away from the sun or in shadows the beard turns a very dark blackish...
  4. D

[MOD REQUEST] Fix Beard Transparency

[MOD REQUEST] Fix Beard Transparency At certain angles (also if fog, smoke, or steam is in the background) Geralts vanilla beard at the longest length becomes transparent. Would it be possible for someone to create a mod that fixes this issue? The first pic shows the proper beard. Second shows...
  5. D

[MOD REQUEST] Disable slow motion from finishers and regular kills

[MOD REQUEST] Disable slow motion from finishers and regular kills The random slow motion is a bit jarring and breaks up the flow so I was wondering if someone could make a mod disabling all slow motion effects.
  6. D

Cutscene Lighting Mod for 1.31?

Cutscene Lighting Mod for 1.31? My game is modded quite a bit so the last thing I want is to add further complications by going through the hassle involved with installing and uninstalling ULM. Would it be possible for some to upload a mod file with just Cutscene Lighting Mod for 1.31?
  7. D

[MOD REQUEST] Remove metal walking sound from Cidarian Cavalry armor.

[MOD REQUEST] Remove metal walking sound from Cidarian Cavalry armor. Should be a simple mod to create but I I've never done such a thing. All I request is for the Cidarian Cavalry armor to have it's walking sound swapped back to it's original non metal sounds. Right now it sounds as if Geralt...
  8. D

[Mod Request] Shiadhal's Armor Recolor

[Mod Request] Shiadhal's Armor Recolor Could someone recolor Shiadhal's Armor to match the dark blue variant this solder wears? No yellow just the dark blue.
  9. D

Morkvarg claims to try eating his own flesh yet when Geralt feeds him his own flesh he dies and the curse is lifted?

Morkvarg claims to try eating his own flesh yet when Geralt feeds him his own flesh he dies and the curse is lifted? This doesn't make sense to me. How does Geralt feeding him his own flesh differ from when Morkvarg tried eating himself? If Morkvarg ate his own flesh wouldn't the curse be...
  10. D

[MOD REQUEST] Recolor Enhanced Feline Armor to match Witcher 1 Armor.

[MOD REQUEST] Recolor Enhanced Feline Armor to match Witcher 1 Armor. Enhanced Feline Armor could look very similar to the Witcher 1 armor with a proper retexture/recolor.
  11. D

[MOD REQUEST] Recolor Ban Ard/Zireael Armor to match this armor...

[MOD REQUEST] Recolor Ban Ard/Zireael Armor to match this armor... Can anyone recolor either the Zireael or Ban Ard Armor to match this...
  12. D

Kaer Morhen armor gone with patch 1.07?

Kaer Morhen armor gone with patch 1.07? Installed 1.07 on PC, and now Kaer Morhen armor and all other Witcher gear is gone from my saves. What is this?
  13. D

Please fix texture shimmering caused by TextureMipBias. (ChainMail)

Please fix texture shimmering caused by TextureMipBias. (ChainMail) Right now PC gamers are forced into a compromise. We have to choose between using 1. TextureMipBias=-1 (Ultra Textures) and have great looking foliage but blinding texture shimmering on Armor pieces. (Kaer Morhen Chain Mail...
  14. D

Alternate Ursine Gear with collar removed to enable full hair physics.

Alternate Ursine Gear with collar removed to enable full hair physics. This would be a very simple and quick addition to the game. I'd love an alternative set of the Ursine gear that has the collar removed. The collar changes Geralts hair style and limits the hair physics of the half ponytail...
  15. D

Chain Mail Shimmering? Kaer Morhen armor+Ultra Textures=BAD Shimmering

Chain Mail Shimmering? Kaer Morhen armor+Ultra Textures=BAD Shimmering Certain parts of armor, for example all of the mail pieces on the Kaer Morhen gear, have insane shimmering. It is tied to texture quality and is most notable when using Ultra textures. People say to switch...
  16. D

Realistically, wouldn't Geralt skip nearly every side mission?

Realistically, wouldn't Geralt skip nearly every side mission? Geralts motive is to find Ciri. Throughout much of the game you are hot on Ciris trail but you always find yourself just a few steps behind her. So logically Geralt wouldn't be taking WItchers contracts or helping random peasants...
  17. D

Kaer Morhen armor with Hooded Cloak from trailer?

Kaer Morhen armor with Hooded Cloak from trailer? This would be a brilliant addition to the game if you could manage to release a cloaked variant of the Kaer Morhen armor seen in the "Killing Monsters' trailer. Kaer Morhen armor is the best looking armor imo so this would be a great addition...
  18. D

Toggle to switch camera distance?

Toggle to switch camera distance? I'd love for a feature which would allow you to switch between the close up (Indoor) camera angle and the standard far away angle. The close up camera angle is very immersive and a nice change of pace at times so it'd be nice to toggle between the two.
Top Bottom