Search results

+
  1. S

Rumours and Speculations

looks like robot GTA V
  2. S

Lore Inconsistencies with Cards and Mechanics

Lore Inconsistencies with Cards and Mechanics So one thing has struck me as being super odd about playing the Skellige deck, and please forgive me if this hasn't been raised before, and that is the Skellige deck is really focused on necromancy, particularly with the Priestess of Freya...
  3. S

New player's beta feedback, part 1: What's GWENT without spies?

Hi mate, I'm pretty new as I only started playing 2 days ago. I decided to support CD Projekt Red and get 60 kegs. I went with Nilfgaard because playing the Witcher 3 that was pretty handy especially in the advanced tournament in the game - spy vs spy vs spy vs spy strategy. What I'm doing is...
  4. S

Game Freezes / Crashes When Trying to Exit / Quit to Desktop

Happened again. This was after the game started lagging quite a lot during a game and then the game had to end in defeat ha. I went to Quit and then wouldn't let me. In regards to the lag i think it's because I had Windows media Player running music, browser was still open and Spotify was open.
  5. S

Game Freezes / Crashes When Trying to Exit / Quit to Desktop

Quitting the game - unresponsive So I played a casual multiplayer game, after winning and checking the stats I clicked to leave the casual mode. Then i went to press Quit, I left the computer for about a minute and came back and I had probably forgotten to press "YES" on the "are you sure...
  6. S

TW3 Save game import

So this whole save state thing is really stressing me out just a bit. I'm wavering between getting the PS4 / PC collector's edition . My computer is pretty good and will run Witcher 3 but if I want it to have full on specs I would need to upgrade it for like $400.00 for a new graphics card. Why...
Top Bottom