Search results

+
  1. S

Your favorite Witcher moments - Contest

My memories are pretty recent , Christmas 2011, i got both games as a present at the same time i got sick with measles so i had to stay home , home with 2 great games . My most fond memories of both games are : the atmosphere of chapter IV in the first witcher so many beautifull location+ that...
  2. S

Now reading [books]

and comics i read Dragon age Venom vol 2
  3. S

Why is Iorveth so popular char?

I like his voice for some reason
  4. S

My Top 10 Favorite Protagonists series (22/12/12)

1.Raziel - Legacy of Kain 2.Geralt - The Witcher 3.Ezio Auditore - Assassin's Creed 4.Kain - Legacy of Kain 5.Arthas - Warcraft 6.Altair - Assassin's Creed 7.Garrus - Mass Effect 8.Haytham Kenway -Assassin's Creed 3 9.Lord Woolsack - Stronghold 10.Miranda - Mass Effect (10/10 looks :D )
  5. S

Now playing [music]

Assassin's Creed III theme song (got it for free :p)
  6. S

Very Impressed with what's in the box

I was surprised as well, ubisoft charges extra on even a bit of digital bonus stuff , ex assassins creed 3 has : Special edition,Freedom edition,Join or die edition , + AC3 being bugged and unoptimized ,i do not have so much time for gaming as before and the only companies i buy from are Paradox...
  7. S

Now reading [books]

8. S

2006+ year Medival RPG

Might and Magic VI kinda old but a good exemple of a rpg that is incredible TES Oblivion and Skyrim
  9. S

Assasins creed 3

i bought along AC3 Mount and Blade Warband so until its patched i shall mount and blade
  10. S

Assasins creed 3

Word of advise for pc users do not buy AC3 its badly ported , bugged and unplayable the game has a fps drop issue, on ubis forum there is a 80pg thread about the issue is very severe it affects all kinds of systems for ex some old pcs can run it and new ones cant and vice versa ,i can run...
  11. S

Shadows blinking

I have tried with the retail version and GOG version the textures flicker black during cutscenes i tried changing settings in the ATI control center but nothing
  12. S

Shadows blinking

So i should have added more details With my old spec which had a Ati radeon 4670 video card the game ran fine without this glithc It happens only in cutscenes for exemple it dosent appear on the first cutscene where Geralt runs throught the forest it appears in the next cutscene where the 2...
  13. S

Shadows blinking

Shadows blinking I have upgraded my pc and i have this bug where shadows just blink or black spots my new spec: Ati radeon HD6670 4gb ram AMD 3gh athlon processor
  14. S

More Paper Craft?

If you have trouble with Geralt's back scabard this is how i attached it after i get some batteries for my cam ill post my collection so far
  15. S

Papercrafts

If you have trouble with Geralt's back scabard this is how i attached it
  16. S

Now playing [music]

Two steps from hell - Sons of War
  17. S

Playing other games

Replaying Darksiders, a bit of Lord of the rings online,heroes III, The Witcher
  18. S

Trailer music name

Thank you so much :) :D i have been looking for it for alot of time
  19. S

Trailer music name

Trailer music name Can someone tell me the name of the song that plays in the papercraft trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj28dIUHTBM&feature=plcp at 01:12 ,thanks
  20. S

That's a joke...4.5/10?!

Lol the fail that did the review clearly did not play the first game he calls Foltest quote:"You start the game fighting alongside some king" and with Triss quote:"The game tells you that redheaded Triss Merigold is important to Geralt, but I never felt any big connection between them because it...
Top Bottom