Search results

+
  1. R

[MOD] HD Monsters Reworked by Denroth

Awesome awesome work! Thank you very much Denroth
  2. R

[HELP] w2beh variables, and "thePlayer.SetBehaviorVariable" usage

So, I have solved most of the problems I had. I have a new question now: how do I change a variable in a Behavior Tree? For example, the camera mod adds the variable "camera_axis_X" to "camera_graph.w2beh", I can set it via script with: theCamera.SetBehaviorVariable( 'camera_axis_X' , float...
  3. R

I understand that I am years late to the party, but as long as this is not breaking any rules I think I will post updates, maybe it will be some sort of log of this project. First, the author of the Rise of The Sword mod did an incredible job, literally, how did he manage all of this without...
  4. R

So, it looks like I have solved the problem of the X and Z axis not working with the controller!! It is done via editing the w2beh file, which is somewhat of a nightmare, the bug (rather, missing functionality) was hidden two levels deep inside a node... Now, I would like to use the sprinting...
  5. R

Hello, While looking for a way to enhance my next playthrough of the witcher 2 I found this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher2/mods/724?tab=description However, it has a couple of problems: 1- horizontal and vertical positioning of the camera does not work while playing with a controller...
  6. R

The General Videogame Thread

Well, well, well, sounds promising, especially the connection to Vampire: The Masquerade (I have high hopes for the next one)
  7. R

CD Projekt Red Retrospective Videos

Lol! Sounds about right, I guess that time the Rule of Cool prevaled over sensible sword action
  8. R

Witcher 3 destroyed my life

TW2 will probably last you less, but I think TW3 will beat your TW1 time lol
  9. R

Witcher 3 vs red dead redemption 2

Well, I find myself agreeing with the users above, witcher 3 for me personally wins
  10. R

[SPOILERS] Witcher 3 vs Witcher 2 vs Witcher 1. Vote and discuss which one is your favorite :)

Incidentally, thank you for the advice against letho, in my latest playthrough it was getting a little tedious
  11. R

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

More geralt of course! can not get enough of the white wolf
  12. R

Guide: Mod limit fix

Nice, you can add me to the list of people confirming that it works. 80+ mods, it just works! (also, could you point me to said discord server? thanks) And thanks again sedmelluq.
  13. R

Guide: Mod limit fix

I can't believe it, I haven't checked this forum in six months or more and I randomly open it today. Does it really work? All the time I have wasted merging, testing, being frustrated by the cursed limit... This is huge news, thank you sedmelluq, a thousand times thank you.
  14. R

Problem with disappearing bucket

When I install the "Geralt enhanced wind effect HairWorks V2.7" mod an object ingame disappears. normal (with just the main hairwind mod, but still): with HairWind mod: my installed mods: "Geralt enhanced wind effect HairWorks V2.7" has three folders. ModMerger does not work on the three...
  15. R

Problem with AMM swords and question about merging DLCs

Hi everybody, I have a couple of problems with modding The Witcher 3. I am sorry for the long post, mods or anyone tell me if I should post different threads instead of a single one (I thought this was the safest way) First, i have installed the Appearances Menu Mod but I have encountered some...
Top Bottom