Search results

+
  1. N

Group combat completely turns me off to TW2

TW2 is an action RPG. Making it old school, character-based would be taking the game in a very different direction. I'm also a fan of combining twitch and tactics. Last night playing in arena I discovered ( a bit late, I'm embarrassed to say ) how useful the perks in the alchemy tree can be, and...
  2. N

Playing other games

Well, Arkham City is also awesome open-world-but-more-focused-goodness, DB. And you get to be the goddamn Batman.
  3. N

Cyberpunk - Ghost in the Shell

I'm going out on a limb here to say bloth was being sarcastic, and not trying to exhibit subtle humor. It's all good to me.
  4. N

Tell that to William Gibson.
  5. N

EE bug list for PC.

Ok. My fault then. Whatever. But to be clear, it was random spouting off with the securom bit. I'm not claiming it involves securom. I know it doesn't. We might as well close this thread now as it clearly serves no purpose. The devs have never responded and there's no evidence they read the...
  6. N

Mature style - The Witcher 3

If men are 'man-scared', women are 'fem-jealous'.
  7. N

It's too far removed from the present day, and too far removed from the reality that we know. A fine anime, but it isn't Cyberpunk at heart.
  8. N

I'm not gonna claim that some are close minded here, but I'm getting pretty fuckin' close to that. As if other countries have a monopoly on expression...
  9. N

So... Who's still getting Dark Souls PC?

Not worth a drop of piss. Both FROM and Namco can suck it. :)
  10. N

Arena

Don't use Aard against the Eleven archers in wave 4. Never works.
  11. N

EE bug list for PC.

Sorry, but there is a glitch here, and I don't need to be an expert to figure that out. Every other game I own has zero issues when uploading content, whether I clean out my hard drive or not. Arkham City, SSF4, BF3...they all work. I've no idea what CDPR is doing differently, but they sure as...
  12. N

CD Projekt RED Summer Conference Summary

I want the same writers and the same artists. Not to overlook the programmers, but the art design and the writing are what make TW2 stand out.
  13. N

Should I play The Witcher 1?

TW1 is a classic. It's got a slow burning approach compared to TW2. Played it four times, and I'm sure I'll play it again some day.
  14. N

CD Projekt RED Summer Conference Summary

So could I. Time to celebrate.
  15. N

EE bug list for PC.

I suspect running CC cleaner might fuck with uploading scores. Something does, because once again, I can't upload scores. WTF. I wish there was a personal scoreboard like consoles have. I've no interest in sharing mine anyway, I just want to keep track of my own scores. What causes this shit?
  16. N

Women of The Witcher [contains spoilers]

Ok. Now is the time we start listing legitimate female warriors of history. You know, the ones who turned the tide of battle... *crickets chirping* ..Oh, I'm sorry, was this all about realism?
  17. N

Recent media coverage

"The gameplay time is longer also, thanks to new movies and cinematics. The intro we presented in January is just a fraction of what we’ve got prepared. We also prepared some content to explain the game world and the events of the first game – we will unveil these later on. There are also over a...
  18. N

What does Adam Pangratt give Geralt?

What does Adam Pangratt give Geralt? If you spare him, he gives you something. There was no notice, or at least I missed it - they fade away too fast in this game. So what does he give you?
  19. N

Map pointers for sidequests..

Check the Witcher Nexus site to install a mod that gives you northbound pointer. There are small yellow arrows on the minimap pointing you in the general direction of most quests. If they aren't there, this was a deliberate choice by the devs. So consult the journal often...
  20. N

Witcher 2 Xbox 360 version.

Here's an article with some impressions. http://www.rpgsite.net/previews/365-more-than-a-port-the-witcher-2-360-preview
Top Bottom