Search results

+
  1. W

New videos for Xbox users

Good to see you guys are finally getting the attention you deserve for your game from microsoft. :D Unless of course they're making you to pay for it... I'm so excited about this game! Just little over two weeks to go!
  2. W

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition goes gold on Xbox 360

Congratulations! Uuh, the wait has been so long but we are finally getting there. :)
  3. W

New interview with Adam Badowski

Great to see that no content had to be censored. Can't wait to bed all the possible women. :p This game can't come soon enough! Keep the videos and interviews coming.
  4. W

All your questions will be answered on January 26 [UPDATE]

Can't wait for this game! But alas, apparently I must... There are already some previews surfacing on internet (Kotaku, IGN, Gamespot) and they are universally saying that this truly is an authentic Witcher 2 experience. And that's all I ever wanted from it. Now I finally get to see what you...
  5. W

All your questions will be answered on January 26 [UPDATE]

Yes! This is awesome! I haven't had a decent gaming-PC for years now, and I was so excited when they announced that TW2 was coming to 360. I've been desperately waiting for any new info and finally we're going to get some. I just hope that the release date won't be too far away. This game has...
Top Bottom