Search results

+
  1. A

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

I can see the 1.07 update on GOG Galaxy but the update fails just after the "Getting File List" phase... Also, after the failure i got dced from the witcher 3 content page.. with a strange "connect now" button. Here's a screenshot of what i see now: Obviously, i dont have any kind of...
  2. A

[ITALY] - The witcher italia

endgame a livello 40 da queste parti. :) Hi rimasto giusto due quest ed una miriade di punti interrogativi in mezzo ai mari di skellige XD
  3. A

1.07 PC graphic

Gog is still at 1.06 right now.. hope we will see a deployment in the next hours :)
  4. A

leveling issue

I have 160 of inventory now and i still have huge problems for equips.. I hate recycling extracool looking orange stuff.. (even if its underleveled) :| Does someone knows if relic/orange swords can become craftable later in he game? ( so i can get rid of A LOT of unusable but very cool orange...
  5. A

leveling issue

+30 only? Wheez... Doing some spare maths.. I already need 250-300 :D And here it comes the second problem: 186 orens are a lot, lol
  6. A

leveling issue

Every undiscovered place and quest done in White Orchard, Lvl 7 with modded 2 green swords here. You slowy grinders. :) Now im in Velen. Exping here is really better (thanks to exp from overleveled quests) :) Its a darksouls-like effort, yeah. But i really like it. The only problems is money...
  7. A

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Thanks CDPR. Thanks CDPR. You ve done it again :D The game is amazing, much better than TW1 and TW2 from a lot of points of views. I have already imported my tw2 savegame at the beginning of the story, then I ve played from 00.00 CET to 3 am this night and now im waiting to return at home to...
  8. A

GOG Galaxy Timer

1am ?!? And what about the 1.01 patch? What is the size? Why i cant preload the patch now from gog galaxy?
  9. A

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

PC Physical Copy arrived. Game Installed. GOG Galaxy Installed. Code Redeemed. Extra Material Downloaded and Enjoyed. Can't download the 1.01 PATCH!!!! -----*** FATAL ERROR ***----- The patch download for PC will probably unlock with the game. The game will unlock at midnight. The patch size in...
  10. A

CONTRORDINE: Giusto 10 minuti fà (16.38) mi è arrivata la mail di conferma dell'ordine dove sul campo "Data Spedizione" appare la data di oggi. :) Perciò, forse martedì mattina TW3 arriverà a casa mia. :) *crossing fingers*
  11. A

Ciao ragazzi, qualcuno ha novità per gli ordini delle copie fisiche di GameStop? Tempo fà avevo aperto un ticket e mi avevano assicurato che il gioco sarebbe stato distribuito durante quest ultima settimana... Siamo a venerdi e l'ordine non è ancora nemmeno partito. Praticamente, dopo quasi un...
  12. A

The Witcher 3 in Italy broken Day1 too

This is the actual gamestop situation for the physical copies availability here in Italy. All Reds = No Copies Seems like I will not receive my copy for the 19th of May. My order is still "pending", and i ve preordered the game on 16/07/2014.. The hypetrain is literally derailing here ... :(
  13. A

The Witcher 3 in Italy broken Day1 too

Someone's got some infos about the Gamestop Italy preorder for phys copies? They taken the money something like 2 weeks ago but the order status is still marked as "Pending" on their site.. I ve preordered the game something like 1 year and half ago... I really wouldn't like to find myself...
  14. A

A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

Uhm... 3.35PM.... +2.5hrs.... I bet that I should begin to put my headphones on in 7 minutes then... right? :)
  15. A

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

My Italian Gamespot Preorder payment has been done this night at 2.50am. (after almost 2 years of patience) Brace Yourself, the italian physical copies are coming! :)
  16. A

Unofficial FAQ for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

It is not the final build. Some youtubers are even confirming this on their own videos.
  17. A

Choice of controls

PC - X360 controller .. and keyboard for customized quick actions :)
  18. A

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

English, original voices, italian texts and subtitles! : )
  19. A

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

I cannot agree more on this. Thanks CDPR. Now write down a script to speed up time if you can, I need to play this game! :) p.s. I just have two worries about the game at this point: 1) Inventory Size 2) Money Farming In TW2 dark mode the hardest thing in the entire game was find a way to...
  20. A

Which difficulty level will you choose?

No Dark Mode with special equips? Nooooooooo... Blood And Broken Bones for me then... :)
Top Bottom