Search results

+
  1. U

[TW1][adv] Medical Problems 1: The Village Mystery

What I liked best in this adventure is the details which can be noticed in every corner. every thing has a story about why it looks like that and why it's here.it's hard to believe that this is a fan made adventure. The conversations was easy to be understood by someone who uses English as a...
  2. U

[TW1][adv] Medical Problems 1: The Village Mystery

Finally I got the time to play the Medical Problems, now I can remove this from "7323 things to do before dying list" />/> I knew that I will have the honor to play this fine piece of art some day, but being a person with a very tight schedule makes me a "very very lazy player" if there is...
  3. U

Making of CG Intro

Impressive those guys at Platige are very talented
  4. U

[TW1] [mod] Have Your Han Plants Give You Han, NOT Berbercane

Yeah they are teaching us to be greedy Thank you, I will try them
  5. U

[TW1] [mod] Have Your Han Plants Give You Han, NOT Berbercane

That is a great addition Corylea This bug was really annoying so now drowners can be Left to live in peace as if you are describing what I'm exactly doing .. sometimes while being in the midst of events I suddenly find myself running toward some herbs to collect even if i already have a...
  6. U

[TW1] [mod] Play as a Dark Elf

Nice work ! This makes the description of the game may be some thing like that: a tough mutated homosexual black she elf fighter that is very skilled in using swords, magical signs and preparing potions who gets her living by slaying monsters that threaten humans has decided to go on a...
  7. U

[TW2] Will there be a toolset released with The Witcher 2? We need MORE MODS!

Not right .. Not wrong It's just an opinion on an issue that may has many faces.. For me (The Witcher) is a story more than a game .. an interactive story focus on choice and Its consequences it try to reinforce the player to be positive and bear the result of his choices So in my opinion...
  8. U

[TW2] Will there be a toolset released with The Witcher 2? We need MORE MODS!

Just to be clear I only played TW1 and I am not a veteran gamer or something like that at all But the question is would these fan made adventures to show if it was possible to modifying the original adventure of the game ? I think that if we were able to modifying the original game there...
  9. U

[TW1][adv] Evil Decision

Real creations do not die Here I am in 2012 influenced by the good comments deciding to download this mod Which calls the wondering how much would you get if you just received a 50 cents as a donation from each downloader over the passed 3 years ? Thank You ..
Top Bottom