Search results

+
  1. T

Should I Start Over?

Thanks man. Everything updated fine and went well. I opted to start over, why not! It's a great game plus I can grab those extra recipes. Good hunting you guys!
  2. T

Best controller for the game?

Actually they do still sell the wireless controller, they actually stop selling the wired one. At least at Best Buy or in my area, Texas. I personally just brought a wireless controller with the adapter from Best Buy recently. I would go with a 360 controller if possible OP.
  3. T

Should I Start Over?

Should I Start Over? New to the Witcher world...partially. Need a vote from the community, I am only in Chapter 2, the beginning I just started. Should I or should I not start over to experience the FULL epicness of the Witcher 2? I did miss some of the side quest concerning the monsters and...
  4. T

The Enhanced Edition update is now available for all PC users

Do the 4 extra hours of gameplay have any effect to the first chapter? Do I need to start over? I just got to the second chapter but I wouldn't mind the extra gameplay. Anybody out there who knows?
  5. T

Watch our live announcement at 5:00 PM GMT tomorrow for exciting news from CD Projekt RED

Very good news! New to the game and I highly enjoy it!
Top Bottom