Search results

+
  1. didymos1120

A night with the Striga

They already did that in Witcher 1.
  2. didymos1120

Next DLCs info in game files

The GOG achievement says it's for the cards in the base game. I.e., any DLC cards don't count. I assume it's the same for other platforms.
  3. didymos1120

Problem with Gwent? Getting owned by the AI? Want some tips? call: 0800-SCORCHED

I got it from the guy in the inn at White Orchard at the very beginning. He's the very first person you can play with.
  4. didymos1120

Our Community Fan Translations

Books that have been officially released in English have the links removed.
  5. didymos1120

Problem with Gwent? Getting owned by the AI? Want some tips? call: 0800-SCORCHED

Depends on the card. Each faction has multiple versions of the leader card. For instance, one version of the Foltest card allows you to instantly clear all weather effects. Other versions have different effects.
  6. didymos1120

Ah, OK, I did get it. Apparently the "You got a card" notification there is buggy.
  7. didymos1120

I'm also wondering about the Nilfgaardian in Vizima. I beat him and just got crowns, no card. Have I missed my chance at a unique card or anything?
  8. didymos1120

Any Ideas who this little guy might be?

Possibly a halfling. Or a gnome.
  9. didymos1120

Links to the books that have been officially translated into English aren't supposed to be available.
  10. didymos1120

Which characters do you want to see in Witcher 3 ?

Wasn't the gnome ancestry thing an in-game rumor?
  11. didymos1120

Why did Geralt become a witcher?

She proposed it. It wasn't an official policy though. There's no evidence she was doing it unofficially either. Given that she was very much a "stick to the proper procedure" type, I doubt it.
  12. didymos1120

The forums are celebrating April Fool's Day.
  13. didymos1120

Animations

Fringilla Vigo fixed that for him when he was in Toussaint. Also, it wasn't a limp. It was a trick knee.
  14. didymos1120

Dragon Age Keep for The Witcher series.

Actually, some choices do have rather drastically different outcomes that (should) affect the world-at-large. Besides, even small choices can be expanded upon later, or just be referenced, which Witcher 2 did.
  15. didymos1120

Noticed something interesting with comic book "Reasons of state" that comes with Witcher 2 EE.

Dwarven and gnomish should be completely different from Elvish script, and all three should be completely different from human scripts (except Nilfgaard, which uses a variant of the Elder Tongue). Especially gnomish, because as far as we know, they're the actual native inhabitants of the...
  16. didymos1120

Noticed something interesting with comic book "Reasons of state" that comes with Witcher 2 EE.

Might have been, but the OP apparently thought it was the actual answer.
  17. didymos1120

In any case, the person who claimed it was due to the Conjunction is full of it. Sure, we can speculate along those lines, but there are no solid answers in the books about that event. The actual explanation is probably "Because the people who made the comic thought it looked cool and all...
  18. didymos1120

New Lore from Season of Storms [spoiler free]

It's worth noting that the Vodyanoi in the game are based directly on the unnamed humanoid fish-creatures Geralt fights in the short story "A Little Sacrifice" in Sword Of Destiny. CDPR just picked a name that Sapkowski later used for something else.
  19. didymos1120

Dandelion's age

So basically, he's now almost 40 + 5 years old. There you go.
  20. didymos1120

High heels vs character-believability and respect

Well, at least she's wearing combat boots.
Top Bottom