Search results

+
  1. didymos1120

Dark Horse Comics

Dark Horse Comics So I've finally gotten around to reading these, and within the first few pages we learn that a dude's wife has been turned into a bruxa. Did nobody tell them that vampires don't work like that in the Witcher world? Humans simply are not "turned". They either lose a couple...
  2. didymos1120

Sarkeesian predicts Witcher 3 will be "misogynist".

Sarkeesian predicts Witcher 3 will be "misogynist". https://twitter.com/femfreq/status/490627169106685953 https://twitter.com/femfreq/status/490631517207404544 :scold: In other news, I have no idea what "misogynist" is even supposed to mean anymore.
  3. didymos1120

Chat bug

Chat bug The chat window becomes unusable sometimes, and has to be closed and re-opened to become usable again. Not sure what triggers it, but it might be using ALT+TAB.
  4. didymos1120

Spelling of Vizima

Spelling of Vizima I know Wyzima is the Polish spelling, but the English translations, books and games, have settled on "Vizima".
  5. didymos1120

Will Nilfgaardian forces include women?

Will Nilfgaardian forces include women? Because they should. Even their military prisons are co-ed, housing males and females in the same cell.
  6. didymos1120

Interesting Stuff In w2strings File

Interesting Stuff In w2strings File So I was browsing the decoded w2strings file and found remnants of another memory sequence. Apparently Geralt was going to have this one when running into Sile:
  7. didymos1120

[TW1] [mod] Leuvaarden Buys Salamandra Badges

[TW1] [mod] Leuvaarden Buys Salamandra Badges So, it always bugged me that Leuvaarden, who tells you he's buying Salamandra badges (after the messenger tells you he's buying them), won't buy Salamandra badges. So now he does. This mod adds a new dialogue option in Chapters II and III. By...
  8. didymos1120

[TW1] [mod] Suspect:Kalkstein/Leuvaarden Fix

[TW1] [mod] Suspect:Kalkstein/Leuvaarden Fix So, both of these quests appear to be missing a clue, such that you can only complete them by way of indirect means (finding the body, autopsy, etc.). I confirmed that this was the case by grepping through the game files: the scripts, hints, and...
Top Bottom