Search results

+
  1. P

Driving Issues on PC

Throw in an navigator that says in x you need to take the next left would help with this awful driving ability as well... hehe i often zoom past my turn before realizing I should be turning... might help if i could zoom out mini map (unless I simply missed that ability) I laughed the first...
  2. P

Driving Issues on PC

Why does it feel like i am driving on thick ice with bald tires? Pressing right almost makes me go instantly 90 degrees and slide... Bikes are better but still annoying enough that i don't bother using them.
  3. P

Problem for gtx 970 users?

What was CPU temp? GPU can push the CPU heat up and CPU fail if improper cooling is in your system. Or possibly your GPU is faulty and not reporting the right temps... IF you figured out its a heating issue then work on that ;) The open case solution isn't that good of a fix as it doesn't really...
  4. P

Game Breaking Bug, Cannot Continue (Crashes every single time-Through Time and Space)

was this due to corruption or manually removing it do to suggested performance increase like the delete apex clothing dll or modding out intro/storybook? Just curious if you know cause.
  5. P

Serious game breaking bug for me.

Try playing without the controller connected for a bit and see if it still happens. If it is an issue with auto switching between controller and KBM then you'll know. IIRC there is an ini tweak to fix that issue.
  6. P

Is crafting not logical?

Was wondering that myself. As a game mechanic I'd of prefered it done that way so I don't have to rely on smiths for crafting and I could do it anywhere anytime. Though you need right tool to do crafting that can be explained away very easily and I despise finding the right vendor to craft. but...
  7. P

Is crafting not logical?

It's a game mechanic that allows you to buy the ability to craft better armor without having everything at your finger tips from the get go. To have the smiths be able to make any items they sell for and not for other things they don't in an open world game would be complicated and/or annoying...
  8. P

Geralt thinking out loud - Why?

If they did make it hear his thoughts more often then people would be on here complaining that his lips aren't moving while he is talking :P Seriously though OP I never really noticed this... I just took it as a another way to hear what Geralt was thinking not as something odd...
  9. P

Death March Difficulty

Once I found out how to fist fight I haven't had any trouble, in fact if I'm paying attention I never get hit. Though on Death March only up to level 9 and fought a few fights on it seemed same as other difficulty (other than damage for when I am not paying attention and get hit lol this morning...
  10. P

I'm totally confused by the new patch

How are programmers going to find out how severe/common a bug is if people don't post about it. Saying that a bug exists isn't whining. Constantly posting same thing over and over is however... So you are doing exactly what you are telling others not to... :P
  11. P

Gwent: Old Pals - Lambert no where to be found

You can see him in Kaer Morhen that is until after final quest line...
  12. P

Saved games from patch 1.04 in 1.05

!.04 games will work fine in 1.05, no need to restart. However the other way doesn't work so once you save in 1.05 you can't use those in 1.04... I haven't had any issues in 1.05 myself but then I didn't have any major issues in previous ones either unlike many people...
  13. P

Billboard quests not populating quest log?

Are you sure it was a quest not an undiscovered location? Those are on boards also, and put a ? on your map...
  14. P

Gwent infinite turn Pass since 1.04

That is not a bug that is how it works once you pass, you pass until that round is over.
  15. P

Textures Loading in Front of YOU ?

And when it is fixed *crosses fingers* then we'll get a bunch of threads with users saying I lost 5 FPS in last patch :P
  16. P

Is Anyone Else A Bit Bored?

Yes VERY VERY BORED!!! Wish I wasn't at work so I could play the game :P Oh you probably meant am I bored with game then umm no. :D Not yet, just restarted on death march. Spent a lot of my 100+ hours playing gwent and racing I wish there was a hide red quests option... and hide quests not in...
  17. P

Game crashing incredibly frequently, to the point of being unplayable

were you OC before that change? But what is your CPU temp. GPU getting hotter can cause CPU to overheat in bad builds... probably not in your case as 60C is really good ---------- Updated at 01:16 PM ---------- You're still in white orchard? restart or just re-visiting? There is software like...
  18. P

TW3 cost me about $10,000

AH TW3 causing all these car accidents. CDPR should be ashamed!
  19. P

TW3 cost me about $10,000

No because he wouldn't of gotten home early do to the accident I'm sure... So it negated leaving early. ---------- Updated at 01:03 PM ---------- Won't they have to pay for the damage first at least? Wait she called her own insurance... You know you are not suppossed to do that when it the...
  20. P

POLL- DIRECTX 12.1 support ? Can we have it?

I was wondering why you made the thread. However I don't think it is going to accomplish that.
Top Bottom