Search results

+
  1. N

Hard vs Dark vs Insane

Hard vs Dark vs Insane So, aside from the extra content in Dark, and the permadeath in Insane, is there really a difference between these three settings in terms of gameplay? Are I have never done Hard, only Insane and Dark. Are Dark and Insane actually more difficult than hard, or are they...
  2. N

Dark Items Idea/Proposal (minor spoiler)

Dark Items Idea/Proposal (minor spoiler) After finishing the game on Dark once, I am playing it on dark again for the difficulty level. I will not be getting the dark items this time through however, because I think that there is just way too much grinding involved. Having to arm-wrestle the...
  3. N

Patches of low res textures post EE update

Patches of low res textures post EE update Hello everyone. I game with all settings on except uber, but at a 1600 x 900 resolution. Since the EE upgrade, I have been noticing certian surfaces look unusually low-resolution, like something out of Skyrim on medium settings. Sometimes there is...
  4. N

Slower cutscenes after EE patch, slower framerate in game

Slower cutscenes after EE patch, slower framerate in game PROBLEM: Topic says it all. Just finished updating to the EE version through steam. For some reason the game seems to run a around 10 FPS slower in normal game play. What really suffers, however, are the cutscenes. They are really...
  5. N

TW 1 funny files.

TW 1 funny files. I am installing TW1 as we speak, and the first files that came up over the install bar were "sex.hooker", "sex.triss", etc. The game is living up to its reputation already. :)
  6. N

Location of The Broom

Location of The Broom I am looking for the most epic weapon in the game...the broom. I do not know what chapter to find it in, so I put the thread in the general discussion section. The witcher wiki says you can find it in Margot's room in flotsam, but it is not there. Any help? Thanks :)
  7. N

Crash To Desktop when loading ch 1

Crash To Desktop when loading ch 1 Hi all. My specs are CPU 17 2630QM GPU GTX 580m 8 gigs of ram PROBLEM: Prologue runs smooth, no problems at all. 60 FPS the whole way. Then, after the final cut-scene in the prologue, just before chapter 1 is about to load, the game crashes to the desk...
  8. N

Freezes durring cutscenes

Freezes durring cutscenes Starting today I have been getting a very frustrating problem. Everytime I play, when I start a conversation with an NPC, the game completely freezes and the audio bugs out creating a buzzing noise. I am forced to do a hard reboot every time. The thing is, my GPU is...
  9. N

Triss Ending?

Triss Ending? Spoiler Was anyone else confused as to why Geralt just walks off at the end without Triss? I mean, My Geralt gave her a rose of rememberance, didn't sleep with anyone else, and risked life and limb slashing my way through dozens of Nilfgaardians just to rescue her, and...
  10. N

Letho / Sila???

Letho / Sila??? Potential Spoiler In the last dialogue scene with Letho, Letho tells Geralt about his time with Sila and how he pretended to feel sorry for himself and look like a big oaf to get her guard down, and he makes a comment about "she even let me ?? a few times" or something...
  11. N

Geralt to Dandelian "we have unfinished business of our own"

Geralt to Dandelian "we have unfinished business of our own" Hi all, first post. Anyway, I am at the end of chapter 2 after Iorveth and Geralt find out Phillipa possessed Saskia. As Dandelion and Geralt bid farewell, Geralt tells Dandelion "we have unfinished business of our own."...
Top Bottom