Search results

+
  1. F

On Xbox One unable to start a single casual match

Yeah, same here. Haven't been able to get a match going for a few hours now.
  2. F

Does CDPR have plans to add modding support for console versions of the game?

Hmm, didn't know about the armor dye. That's pretty cool. To be fair, I think Fallout 4 getting mods had me thinking it could be done with Witcher 3. If not for any other reason, Fallout 4 suffers from a lot of stability issues. Going into areas there, still today, the FPS dips dramatically...
  3. F

Witcher TV series in North America

The best way I can see it working would be on a cable channel, or Netflix. Someplace where they're not restricted to lowering the sexuality and violence. Like Game of Thrones, having all of that front and center helps build that world. And the storytelling has a methodical pace, that feels like...
  4. F

POST-B&W FANS WISHLIST

I'm going to just say...I'd be really psyched if they managed to give us the Rivian style haircut from Assassins of Kings. I'd really like to rock that look with Geralt again.
  5. F

Does CDPR have plans to add modding support for console versions of the game?

PS4/XBOX ONE MODS? I was wondering if anyone knew if there any updates on the possibility of mod support for PS4 and XBOX One? Almost a year ago, it was mentioned by CDPR that they were looking into it, and that it could happen. And with Fallout 4 launching mod support next month on consoles...
  6. F

Thanks for the New "Tasteful" Theme on PS4

I don't think the theme comes with the Expansion Pass. The theme isn't mentioned under the Expansion Pass, and doesn't even appear at all under the Witcher 3 game page on PSN. The theme is only mentioned under the "Hearts of Stone" page. It might just be exclusive to getting 'Hearts of Stone'...
  7. F

Thanks for the New "Tasteful" Theme on PS4

Weird post. Really, really, weird. A backhanded compliment to the theme. And to say Yen looks dressed like a hooker seems overtly conservative. To the point where you make it seem like a woman that shows any skin whatsoever is a whore. I can't even wrap my head around that anti-sexual...
  8. F

Will new game + have lots of stuff?

Yeah, getting to use the Wolf School gear from the start sounds like a great reason to try New Game +.
  9. F

Will new game + have lots of stuff?

What do you mean? Something like what Dark Mode did in TW2? I mean, that was awesome...but even that couldn't be described as "alot" of stuff. I'd be very down for a set of armor and swords like that. But, I can't see how adding alot of stuff is even plausible. Like said before me, DLC and...
  10. F

Favorite Hair Style?

The Cintrian Pendulum is pretty cool, but I prefer the standard one Geralt starts with. I've kept that one, and hell...I'm still rocking the Kaer Morhen armor he started with too. But, the real answer is the Rivian Ponytail. Even if it's not in the game, the right answer is and always will be...
  11. F

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

You're very welcome.
  12. F

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

Man...it's really strange to see a thread with this title go on for so many pages. Just odd.
  13. F

Any news on 1.08 release yet?

Yeah, if I had to assume they'll be quiet about the upcoming patch. They seemed to get a ton of pressure over when they would release 1.07, after they'd announced what fixes they were working on with it. It seemed like they probably regretted talking about the patch before it was ready. I...
  14. F

New Game+ is coming it seems

How come? Isn't it a new mode? Seems fair game to me.
  15. F

DLC 16: A Night to Remember?

I don't think so. From what I've seen, so much of it adheres to the source material. They stick very close to it, with just a small few things that seem to stray.
  16. F

Knew they'd nerf.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I remember there being tons of threads with people complaining about being OP, and how CDPR allowed the game to be gimped by OP builds and how the difficulty was a joke...and now we see the flipside. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. If it's not the...
  17. F

Stash system

Not having them linked would be a nightmare. If you're deep enough, you'd have to go to all of the different stashes just to find the item you're looking for because you can't remember where the...man, that would be a nightmare. Role-play if you want, and keep going to the specific one you want...
  18. F

Wolf Gear announcement yaaaaayyyy!!

I'm not sure if I'm right on this, but wasn't some of that leaked a year ago? I'm not sure if CDPR actually showed us some of that stuff.
  19. F

Lack of Stuff To Do

You mean Hispanic? Nvm.
Top Bottom