Search results

+
  1. K

TW3 is 20-30% bigger than Skyrim

One thing that boggles my mind is that they also said there will be no loading times. In a world larger than Skyrim? How is this possible? Oh yeah...next-gen! :) I personally can't wait. The screenshots are freaking amazing. It will be an amazing game. I am sure other big RPG games are...
  2. K

(Poll) Battlefied vs Call of Duty. Online Shooters

Every single time I see this discussion I end up seeing that players really like BF3 and then on the flip side, I hear that Black Ops 2 has 10x the pre-orders of Black Ops. I think that both COD and BF3 are great franchises, but on one hand you have a franchise (COD) which is, honestly, doing...
  3. K

New interview with Marcin Iwiński

I personally think that the RPG genre needs something very different, like this. Don't get me wrong, I love fantasy RPG's, but this is great to see something entirely different. We saw Deus Ex: Human Revolution but we need more RPG's that aren't so fantasy/mythical. Though I absolutely cannot...
  4. K

The combat is very inconsistent.

Flanking is the best way to get around their defenses. It is very similar to Dark Souls/Demon Souls in that regard. You need to trap these types of opponents or stun them, circle around them, and attack from behind. Rinse and repeat. Sounds easy, but definitely not when you are up against...
  5. K

Witcher 3, PC or Console focus going forward?

Yeah, agreed. I was thrilled they ADDED to the controls. The camera following targeted enemies is a godsend for sure. This is a must-have feature in my opinion as I have played many games that already have this. Life is a process of learning and I can't wait to see what CD Projekt RED has...
  6. K

Fellow Xbox Owners

LOL :) I JUST got done posting about word of mouth in the Xbox 360 sales numbers thread. Funny you should mention it. Actually, I've noticed more of my friends on Xbox Live playing TW2, which is great news. Personally, I think all RPG's should have a great third-person camera so you can see...
  7. K

Xbox Sales numbers

I am still surprised at the rate CD Projekt RED managed to get the PC version ported to the Xbox 360. They did it so quickly while maintaining very important elements. All in all, it was worth it. They sold well on the PC and I just think the game needs time. And I honestly think that this...
  8. K

New (late) review of The Witcher 2

I've never had problems with the interface as mentioned in the review, but that's just me. Still, it wasn't something that worried me. I think the graphics are absolutely gorgeous and I feel like many of the reviews mention it, but don't really proclaim how amazing they are. I know there's...
  9. K

Review our game – Community reviewers selected

Wow, I can't believe they shipped the 1000 copies to all over the world. I don't know about you guys, but that always amazes me. To think you guys are half way around the world playing The Witcher 2...quite incredible. @vindikator, mine didn't come with a manual either - not that I am...
  10. K

Witchers and their swords

This was great. Thank you for sharing it. I always love finding out about Hollywood's idiotic mistakes. Though it is still cool looking! Also, did you know they do NOT draw white chalk outlines around a dead body? For example, in crime shows you may see the detective kneeling by a chalk...
  11. K

Adrenaline/Special attacks

Stunning has always helped me with activating finishers. So even if you do have several enemies nearby, stun the one nearest and attack. This should help activate it, I believe. At least, in my case, it has helped. And I do love the finishers in this game!
  12. K

Become a pro reviewer – DEADLINE approaching!

I know this isn't your review and I thought the 4.5/10 was a mistake, as in 4.5/5. But when I scrolled down quickly and read, "It didn’t help that both their voice-actors are laughable. Geralt’s in particular is especially flat and monotone" I couldn't believe it. There are a bunch of other...
  13. K

PrimaGames competition – results

Congrats to the winners. I have to say the thread was very entertaining. I agree! It definitely is a great idea. I was just a moment too late entering into the competition - haha :D No big deal, it was good fun. Some great humor out here on the forums btw!
  14. K

Win the official Game Guide by PrimaGames!

Here is my entry. Funny stuff everyone - haha :D
  15. K

Combat following cut scenes.

This is what I do anyway. Going on the move in TW2 is more important than anything in my opinion. It also gives you the opportunity to try to set traps and scatter your opponents as well. So, if possible, set your trap, and move away. Another word: Flank. I always try to flank. Attacking...
  16. K

Become a pro reviewer – DEADLINE approaching!

First of all, thank you for this wonderful opportunity CD Projekt RED. I am thrilled that all of us get to do this. I also cannot believe you guys sent me a review copy (and a day before release too!). Just incredible. I also emailed you the link to my review at review@thewitcher.com so be...
  17. K

Did The witcher 2 soundtrack win an award?

The first time I heard this song, I loved it. The second time, I loved it. But I've heard this song literally 1,000 times because it plays EVERY SINGLE TIME you fight a small wolf in Skyrim. It is just ridiculous. The point is: Excellent song, love it, but they need more variety and...
  18. K

Trust me, you only need the first two novels (Spoilers)

Your post is very long, so unfortunately I couldn't read it all. But impressive. I have heard so many great things about the novels and from my experience with the game, I am really wanting to read them (will be purchasing the first book soon). I love writing and creating stories, so I am...
  19. K

Cd project red we need in game wild animals

I am a huge fan of Red Dead Redemption, so some sort of hunting mechanic would be an amazing idea. Taking it a step further and combining it with crafting would be excellent. Using pelts for potions, armors, and just earning money - it would add that extra distraction. Though right now I am...
  20. K

Xbox Sales numbers

I think this game will be in it for the long run. Similar to Demon's Souls, which did incredibly well. The Witcher 2 came out alongside Prototype 2, but again, there are a lot of RPG fans out there, and I expect it to pick up steam. In fact, more and more of my Xbox 360 friends are playing...
Top Bottom