1. D

Photography thread

Wow, great pictures Siklara. :)
  2. D

The Jester's riddle (contest game)

The Wild Hunt?
  3. D

Yep, congratulations Vatt'ghern, it's your turn now. ;) Pandoricai: 1 pt Pomor: 1 pt Chewin3 = 1 ptNabuchodonozor I = 1pt Monimonster = 1pt 227 = 1 pt Szypek26 = 1 pt Thsccks = 1 pt Guy N'wah = 1 pt Tanhit = 1 pt *Tommy* = 1 pt Chuckles = 1 pt Quixote = 1 pt Darksavior = 1 pt Kinl3y = 2pts...
  4. D

No, not him.
  5. D

Good luck! ;) Thanks. :)
  6. D

Still not correct. :p
  7. D

Hello there! Well...the forum is pretty empty without you sometimes. ;) No, it's not Villentretenmerth, sorry. :p
  8. D

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, this time, it's a "riddle wrapped inside a secret": V nz n enevgl nzbat zl xvaq. Zl oner rkvfgrapr vf qbhogrq ol gur pbzzba sbyx. V pna fcrnx, V eneryl uheg gur yvivat, ohg gur uhznaf pna'g fgnaq zr. Lrg V gel gb or pbhegrbhf, bsgra, ohg abg nyjnlf va inva...
  9. D

Playing Classic RPGs

Ehh...I can only confirm some new dialogues (they are pretty good), and a few additional items. I'm sure there are more, but I can't really remember them. (Although the whole list of restored content can be found here: http://www.spellholdstudios.net/ie/pst-ub)
  10. D

Playing Classic RPGs

It's a reasonable thing to play this game for the story, so no one will mind if you mod your stats to make the (sometimes pretty hard) combat easier. I used the GoG modding guide too, and yes, there's some restored content, bugfixes, etc. It is a really detailed game, have fun, all of you. ;)
  11. D

Playing other games

If you don't mind my opinion, I think the playthrough could be divided into these areas: (heavy spoilers, you have been warned)
  12. D

Playing other games

Have a good time playing the best cRPG ever made! :) I'd also join in, but I'm not sure I'll have the time to start a new playthrough and play regularly.
  13. D

Thanks. :) I might need a few days to write a new riddle though.
  14. D

Vitriol maybe?
  15. D

Girls Chamber

Hey Myari, good to see you again, how are you? As for the books: http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/20967-our-community-fan-translations/
  16. D

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Nice pictures, and wow, aren't you strong? :)
  17. D

A question to any native english speaker.

I'm not a native speaker, but I think the translations are good. (I've read all of the fan-translated books.)
  18. D

''52 and a half'' making-of pt. 2

These behind the scenes articles are really interesting, thanks!
  19. D

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hey there and welcome! :)
Top Bottom