Search results

+
  1. A

Nearing Completion - A lot of problems...

Nearing Completion - A lot of problems... While I've played the Witcher 2 on the PC and knew it had many an issue.. I wasn't expecting to have these same issues multiplied. --- Some of the worst difficulty balancing I've ever seen. Clunky controls with extremely slow-load time menu's and...
  2. A

Black Screen, can't progress after going into tavern after meeting Sile De Tansarville for first time.

Black Screen, can't progress after going into tavern after meeting Sile De Tansarville for first time. Basically people disappear in the tavern and any attempt to exit it fails miserably no matter how I do it and always makes the game freeze with a black screen.
  3. A

French Monk won't admit I won dice.

French Monk won't admit I won dice. I've gotten every set of pairs possible including 2 1's and 2 5's or 2 2's and 2 4's and every other set and no matter what I do he always says I was lucky but not enough.
  4. A

Early Note to Testers - Clunky Control Interface & Info-dump Tutorial

Early Note to Testers - Clunky Control Interface & Info-dump Tutorial I have to say that while I have been through Witcher 2 on the PC and was able to do the normal difficulty on my first try and understand the majority of the controls, with a bit of reviewing of the manual.. that this...
  5. A

I request a list of what the enhanced edition adds...

I request a list of what the enhanced edition adds... I'd very much like a list, because I can't find a list anywhere I look. I thought there was a video of a list but I can't find that video anymore either
Top Bottom