Search results

+
  1. U

Disabling QTE's?

This is exactly what I'm referring to, for whatever reason the second QTE event doesn't register for me either or it's almost instantaneous. I've tried getting in the "QTE Zone", anticipating the correct button (and accomplishing it), and even flipping the screen off and nothing seems to work...
  2. U

Disabling QTE's?

Thanks What would you call them? I think it's largely semantics, but if there is another term for them I'd be happy to know it. To me it's the same as a QTE, you focus on the timer (prompt in a QTE) rather than reading dialogue absorbing the question/answer (the visual aesthetics of a QTE)...
  3. U

Post Your Character Builds

Well I just got ~104K pts on arena mode by pretty much going full swordsmanship I upgraded to Quen 3, then got to the Swordsmanship "end talents" as fast as possible then worked backwards. If you go to the Arena you can at least see how 2 of the 4 builds will unfold. (4th being a mixture of...
  4. U

Disabling QTE's?

Thanks. So does this mean that it would turn off Dialogue QTE's as well?
  5. U

Disabling QTE's?

I can understand why some people would like them, I'm just a cautious thinker by nature so QTE conversations aren't my cup of tea (Sometimes I can't finish reading all the lines before I'm forced to make a decision which =/= fun for me!).
  6. U

Disabling QTE's?

hello, yes I know what buttons correlate where, and I still win the fights, but the second QTE trigger is almost instantaneous- so you go (YYYYYYY) then (BB) for example in length of time its very rapid. I have lots of experience with QTE's and fast reflex games like an FPS or Fifa. In the...
  7. U

PvP Arena mode For Witcher 2

I don't think PVP Arena mode would be that fun unless it was co-op style like ME3. Even then after the debacle that was ME3, I'd just prefer they left it as is.
  8. U

Disabling QTE's?

Disabling QTE's? Hi All, I'm not super far into the game (halfwayish through Floatsom) but I have a question regarding the Quick Time Events (X360). I've noticed they come up for dialogue and even in some fights, I personally hate QTE's for both. For dialogue options, given the depth this...
  9. U

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition Prima Official Game Guide coming April 17

Can't wait for the game, been reading up alot on TW and CDPR, I think it's safe to say I've found my new favorite developer.
Top Bottom