Search results

+
  1. Vincentdante

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I agree but this was not what was argued at me My OP in this thread was me stating my oppinion on bad endings and how I like them and even said this was a selling point for me. I have had so many of you jump on me for that alone as you struggle frantically to change my mind and agree with some...
  2. Vincentdante

My point has been and always will be that misserable endings are fine. Actually it's very easy, barely an inconvenience to name one. Final Fantasy 1 - all of them Xenoblade all of them Dragon Quest all of them etc etc
  3. Vincentdante

Thank you, I completely 100% agree.
  4. Vincentdante

If your argument is that the endings are identical then I agree. But would you make the same argument for an RPG with a singular ending?
  5. Vincentdante

It tells a story so literally no difference.
  6. Vincentdante

You should watch Steven Kings the Mist (the film not the netflix show). That has such a ****ed up ending but it's amazing. Also I disagree about your interpretation on the blade runner ending. Either Harrison Ford dies or the android fighting for his rights does depending on which version you...
  7. Vincentdante

Hahaha they should call you the comeback kid. But seriously it's a dystpoian world so sad endings are the norm in campaigns
  8. Vincentdante

Oh get over it. I can say the same thing about forcing a happy ending y'know. If you wanted a happy ending I don't know why you were playing a Cyberpunk game in the first place honestly.
  9. Vincentdante

The loot system is garbage

I had the same problem with Witcher 2 and 3. Lots of loot everywhere with the vendors only purpose being to get money out off them. Didn't detract too badly in those games but I can see it being a bigger issue here since you are playing your own character living in this world rather than playing...
  10. Vincentdante

I love when things have the balls to make a sad ending. I have full respect for any medium that goes against what the mainstream demand is a satisfactory conclusion. I guess that's why I love movies like the Mist etc as well. So seeing this thread has been the biggest selling point for me lol...
  11. Vincentdante

I'm not reading the plot details as I've not played it yet and don't want to be TOO spoiled. but what you said sounds appropriate to Cyberpunk yes.
  12. Vincentdante

Good I say. A happy ending not appropriate for Cyberpunk honestly
  13. Vincentdante

Vampire Bloodlines 2 Thread - All We Know So Far. Chat!

So Brian Mitsoda has been sacked. That's pretty bad news imo. https://www.destructoid.com/stories/brian-mitsoda-suddenly-terminated-as-narrative-lead-on-vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-601066.phtml
  14. Vincentdante

Night City Wire, Episode 01!

I'm actually pretty excited for brain dance, yeah it's been done in Arkham Origins but it was still a fun mechanic so who cares
  15. Vincentdante

Choombata needs to go to the Chop Shop to get the chrome done, maybe find a Fixer that can help then we can talk chummer.
  16. Vincentdante

Game looks awesome, good job guys.
  17. Vincentdante

Announcing an original anime series – CYBERPUNK: EDGERUNNERS!

Studio Trigger!!! Oh man I'm hyped for this
  18. Vincentdante

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for posting an inferior resolution picture.
  19. Vincentdante

Vampire Bloodlines 2 Thread - All We Know So Far. Chat!

Thought I would share this vampire the masquerade boardgame that just cropped up in my feed. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/flyosgames/vampire-the-masquerade-chapters?ref=3wc32w&token=023b22f9&utm_campaign=vabl2_vabl2_20200203_brpr&utm_content=CTA1&utm_medium=email&utm_source=crm My...
  20. Vincentdante

Important news regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

While it's a bummer I would rather this than an inferior game. Silver lining for myself is this gives me more time to save up for a nicer pc. (Incidentally I already placed the order for the case, fans and heatsink before this news hit me But fortunately that is stuff that can sit in packaging...
Top Bottom