Search results

+
  1. T

Problem updating from 0.8.37 to Nilfgaard

Problem updating from 0.8.37 to Nilfgaard GOG finished downloading 2.5GB update, but at the end it says "Gwent installation postponed (game is running)". If I try to restart GOG it says game installation corrupted. I then try to verify gamefiles, it checks all the files and gives new "Gwent...
  2. T

[Suggestion] Improve Weather

[Suggestion] Improve Weather I would like to see all weather effects changed so that they are RE-APPLIED after every turn. No longer can you ignore or overpower the weather, you HAVE to deal with it.
  3. T

[Suggestion] Radovid change

[Suggestion] Radovid change I would like to see Radovid changed from "Remove 10 strength from any unit." to "Remove 10 base strength from any unit." This would give at least some counter to cards like Morkvarg, Queensguard, Clan Tuirseach Skirmishers and other similar cards that buff base...
  4. T

[Suggestion] Observer Mode

[Suggestion] Observer Mode We need some kind of way to observe games in order to organize and broadcast custom tournaments and leagues. This is also crucial for the game if there ever is going to be competitive Gwent scene.
  5. T

[BUG] Regis + Kaedweni Sergeant + Decoy = unresolvable gamestate

[BUG] Regis + Kaedweni Sergeant + Decoy = unresolvable gamestate 1. play Regis 2. play Kaedweni Sergeant targeting Regis 3. play Decoy targeting Regis Game will end immediately due to unresolvable gamestate(or something similar, can't remember the exact phrase).
  6. T

Monster faction ability & Ciri

Monster faction ability &amp; Ciri How does Monster faction ability and the card Ciri interact ? Scenario: 1. Play Ciri 2. Play <insert any unit> 3. Pass 4. Lose round Does the Monster faction ability kick in first, letting you keep either Ciri or other unit, or does Ciri kick in first...
Top Bottom