Search results

+
  1. J

Was 1.06 today? (GOG)

Nothing showing up on my end.... still 1.05.
  2. J

Camera Stutter Master Thread - Share your info

To be fair digital foundry did comment on the matter, eventually.
  3. J

The stutter whilst walking around with roach is a bugger, but as I always just sprint around with roach instead I never really come across it too often. Still, would be nice if it gets fixed.
  4. J

Hah, it isn't placebo, certainly been fixed. As for the roach stutter even though I agree it should be fixed I can look past it for now as it only happens when moving slowly with roach which I never do.
  5. J

I can confirm too that the camera pan issue has now been fixed, rejoice! Still weird stutter with roach when not sprinting.
  6. J

Game crashing incredibly frequently, to the point of being unplayable

You could try rolling back to the 1.03 version if you bought the GOG version. At the moment I'm running with 1.04 via my backup copy and not through the gog client, unlocked frame rate, v-sync off as I use g-sync instead or force v-sync via the inspector or nvidia control panel, I also have the...
  7. J

Nvidia Driver update, now RivaTuner isn't working

Only have the enabled if you're running things like sweetfx or reshade etc.
  8. J

Which stutter exactly? Horse trot stutter? Geralt jog stutter? Camera pan stutter? :P Nothing much to say now until the patch gets released which with a bit of luck could be tomorrow or Thursday. Then the fun shall begin.
  9. J

Horrible Performance in Novigrad[PC]

I'm certainly no expert but I'm not even sure if it's down to the number of frames. unlocked frame rate in menu options and v sync forced via the NV control panel causes me those massive lag spikes with CPU usage going up to 100%, this is under 60 hz at 60 frames. Now if I add a frame cap of 60...
  10. J

Horrible Performance in Novigrad[PC]

For whatever reason I had this issue everywhere, my cpu usage would spike to 100% at times causing awful micro stutter. Using RTTS to the cap the frame rate solved the issue on my end. Which is odd because if I used say V-Sync via the driver or the in game v sync I get cpu spikes up to 100%...
  11. J

patch notes are out, see below http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1054862
  12. J

At last! Good stuff. So this could be Monday right? Also, Eurogamer finally acknowledged the issue via one of their performance articles. "plus a jitter (also seen on PC) when changing the speed of camera motion. We hope these are the focus of the next patch, but in the here and now, The...
  13. J

He is right, games will judder and feel far less smooth if the game drops below your refresh rate on a regular basis, this is common knowledge mind. But, the camera panning stutter happens regardless of what frame rate I'm on, and that's with Gsync too. 60 fps with perfect frame times of 16.67...
  14. J

I think I gave up in the end as it had been patched a fair few times already and still ran janky, might have been fixed now... but I doubt it.
  15. J

Some people just don't notice. I remember playing Far Cry 4 on PC with G-sync which had a crap load of hitching in it. My friend was like "No, it's silky smooth on my setup, butter smooth" so out of interest I went round to see for myself, and sure enough it was the same hitch/stutter shit...
  16. J

If a fix isn't included in 1.05 I think I'll be fearing the worst and come to the reality that we may never see a fix. It is why I have switched to keyboard and mouse for the time being. Fingers crossed it's in 1.05.
  17. J

I have, I had a very similar issue with COJ:Gunslinger and it was never fixed on my end. It was even noticeable with mouse, only way i could deal with it was to up the mouse sens stupid high. BUT, that's the only other game I've come across to have this pos issue, that and witcher 3 :} PS...
  18. J

I wouldn't blame CDprojekt for patches not coming out quickly for consoles, not their fault every fecking patch has to go through a certification process which can take up to 5-7 days on the consoles. You'll be looking at another 5-7 days wait for 1.04 too and so on. Can't be long now until you...
  19. J

Yep, It's quite playable with a keyboard and mouse. Infact, if this issue is not fixed within the next patch I'll just have to start using the keyboard and mouse instead as the wait is getting extremely frustrating.
  20. J

Are you sure it's fullscreen?, some people are reporting that switching from borderless to fullscreen isn't always working. If not then yer... that's a bit odd to say the least, you shouldn't be getting any screen tearing with v-sync enabled, unless you have adaptive enabled by mistake or something.
Top Bottom