Search results

+
  1. A

Triss... Saskia... (Spoiler!)

The choice to which you refer will happen much later in the story (next chapter).
  2. A

Indecent Proposal problem stunning pissing guard

Hmm. Never encountered this. I always stun all the guards in my path - certainly the first one (even though it's easy to get past him)..
  3. A

Indecent Proposal problem stunning pissing guard

Have you stunned the first guard? Could it be that you successfully stun one guy only to be caught by *another*?
  4. A

Letho's fate

How would killing Letho clear your name? Roche already believes you didn't kill Foltest. Everyone else will not change their minds just because you can produce a random corpse that no one has seen before.
  5. A

Roche's path, attacked in and outside of camp!

Not sure about the attack inside the Kaedweni camp. In what part of the story was this? The mage and 3 merceneries in the hills are quite clear - they attack you because there's a price on your head. Similar bounty hunters attack you in all acts of the game.
  6. A

King conspiracy

You can buy the formula from Master Myron. He's at or near the hospital tent in the Kaedweni camp, where Dethmold is waiting for you.
  7. A

Axii in conversations

Using Axii to get a better price for the Kayran contract is much preferable to other methods, since it gives you the Haggling ability (20% discount for all merchants in the game).
  8. A

Blood Sword Enhanced Edition -PC

On both paths you can get Princess Xenthia's Sword, which is better than the Dun Banner sword or the Arbitrator. On Roche's path this is only available when crossing the mist to Vergen.
  9. A

"Death to the traitor!" - fighting Loredo

Another possibility is that you didn't pick up your sword after the fight with Letho. Remember that he disarms you and then throws your sword (and his!) to the ground before leaving to get Triss.
  10. A

Question About Possible Inconsistencies

I'm not 100% certain, but I remember that in a conversation with Fioravanti (one of the merchants in the Flotsam main square), he and Geralt reference Demavend's death as something which is common knowledge. Besides, why wouldn't everyone already know about Demavend's death? According to the...
  11. A

Help with this fight on Roche's path would be great!

I guess it depends on your definition of something "good" :) Killing Henselt means that Kaedwen would probably fall into anarchy, same as happened for Aedirn and Temeria. Besides being bad for the people of Kaedwen, it means one less strong country to oppose Nilfgaard. Killing Henselt leaves...
  12. A

The Witcher 2 Insane difficulty walkthrough guide

The Witcher 2 Insane difficulty walkthrough guide HI all, Since I've recently managed to beat the game on Insane difficulty, I've decided to write a detailed guide on how I'd done it, just in case this might help others. This is a full walkthrough of everything you need to know, assuming...
Top Bottom