Search results

+
  1. W

Important update about Cyberpunk 2077 release date

In all honesty, at the same time I have some sadness I feel more excited as well, as a software engineer myself I think this is the wisest decision. All I can wish is that everything goes well until November 19th. Thanks for all the transparency and "good" bug squashing (y)
  2. W

Game Out of Sync / Disconnect (While Winning)

No Title Stopping by only to report another OOS->Defeat (when winning) episode. See screenshots for that, if you care. (I understand connection problems will always be there - but considering a defeat on those conditions when you don't have any control is really frustrating)
  3. W

From now on I'll screenshot every match start and match ending if it's the case of an OOS. Then report it through the report form. Can anyone from CDPR confirm if that's actually useful or I would be only wasting my (and your) time?
  4. W

Attempts to Buy Kegs Proccess forever

Just going through some possibilities here: since the overlay is essential to use the shop (buy barrels) have you checked if any programs like MSI Afterburner, Gwent-Tracker or any else overlay-kind-of-application (meaning any that would put windows/messages/elements on top of the game, i.e...
  5. W

Post-match screen, Ranked Points tab goes forever loading, missed ranked points

Post-match screen, Ranked Points tab goes forever loading, missed ranked points After winning a ranked match, I went through all the tabs (which looked fine with the rewards) hitting Next/Skip. When I got to Ranked Points tab it kept loading forever with the spinner (I waited for about 3...
  6. W

I came to report the same.. I don't know if that's the intended result but I'm guessing not because: 1. common sense? (unless there's a way to prove it's our fault) and 2. I'm not sure but I remember having OOS issues before and certainly it didn't result like that. For information sake: We...
Top Bottom