Search results

+
  1. G

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Yay, barely scratching minimum. Time to upgrade this year.
  2. G

Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

Don't care if it comes out in 2017, as long as it's mind blowing ;) (no pressure :P)
  3. G

Replica Witcher Swords

Guy stabbed with replica Zelda sword. Dont know if you guys read about this already, but there it is.
  4. G

Housing/Base(s) of operation in TW3

It's not like they don't decide everything. They browse the forums, sure, and they might pick up an idea or two, but thats as far as it goes. And rightfully so.
  5. G

This is the year when TW3 is going to be released (duh)

So it's HER release date. That's kind of sad.
  6. G

A little story from the community

...startled, he dropped the flask he was holding on the floor. The elixir was his 107th attempt of creating a stronger, longer lasting liquid fisstech. It splattered over the floor. More knocking and shouting at the door. Shut it, he said. I'm coming already. Cursing, he opened the door. What...
  7. G

Witcher Franchise Speculation

They could also simply abandon the name The Witcher, and make a new IP, but in the same universe. I'm not very good in thinking of stories, but i know there's plenty of stuff to work with.
  8. G

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

Nope, i have the original retail version, from when it came out. And when i start up the game, it asks me if i'll allow it to download the EE and all the patches. So no manual hassle needed.
  9. G

Yes, i mean a Shepard kind of thing, except with more voice actors and customisation.
  10. G

Suggestions for TW3 marketing strategy

My opinion as well. If they release gameplay spoiler video's, i'll avoid them like the plague.
  11. G

I'd like myself as the protagonist. Selfish? I know, right. I mean a custom Witcher ofcourse. As for what i think they'll do, i have no idea. I hope it won't be Ciri though, i wouldn't be able to immerse myself in her character one bit.
  12. G

How mature will be The Witcher 3 ?

This is the solution for 99% of the disussions on this forum ^^. If people don't want immersive gore, turn it off.
  13. G

Allright, maybe i want games to be too serious in this respect. I understand games have to stay fun, and thus cannot put in stuff that will cause some people to become depressed, or worse. Maybe thats going too far. But on the other hand, i think it can be good to get people as close to reality...
  14. G

Ofcourse it's not pleasant, and i'm not taking joy in seeing it either. But it's needed for an immersive experience. TW3 is supposed to be an 18+ game, so if i do horrible stuff to people, like cutting their throat, not seeing the horrible gore and horror that comes with that breaks realism and...
  15. G

Welcome Thread [Archive]

While you're at it, keep an eye out for Philippa cosplayers for me :P :cheers:
  16. G

The atmosphere and world are good in maturity terms. I'd like some more blood and guts on my screen after swordfights, because TW2 still felt like an arcade chop-em-up in that respect. I'd like to realise what i've actually done to that soldier, once i see him choking on his own blood, or his...
  17. G

Suggestions for TW3 marketing strategy

I have absolutely no worries about TW3 sales. TW2 got a massive load of positive attention (it pulled me into the Witcher franchise as well), and even if people didn't play that, the hype for TW3 is so big everywhere, i wouldn't be surprised if it will become one of the best selling games of...
  18. G

The Witcher books (NO SPOILERS)

It's kind of absurd that the Sword of Destiny is translated to Dutch and a whole lot of other languages, but not English. You'd think that'd be the first language to translate it to. If it's sure the Sword of Destiny won't be translated to English anymore, i'll sell my other English Witcher...
  19. G

Scenes with other PCs than Geralt from Witcher 2 in Witcher 3

I don't really care for it. I like to immerse myself into the character, and swapping to another one kinda breaks that a bit for me. But it's not a very big deal, so i don't mind if they do it again.
  20. G

Share Your Witcher 2 Screenshots

*snort* O.O In case you were wondering about the vigor slots, they're different playthroughs. I went full alchemy in the last screen.
Top Bottom